Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. O

Upgraded the factory Subwoofer

Hi UKPony! In your description, you stated (nice write-up, BTW), " 8... (be careful to line this up properly as one side is broader than the other)". I have a couple of questions if you don't mind... Are you saying that the sub won't mount flat? Is the photo showing an off center finished...
  2. O

Announce your New "Elite" Status here...

Ooops. Will do after this...
  3. O

GTS Shadeblade

I love mine... If it breaks, then I'll buy another!
  4. O

"I came, I saw, I like!"

Here's my baby! Yup, it's been a wait. What is the statute of limitations on sincere apologies? But I truly am sorry for being so lazy. Oh, thanks to the Navy, this is over three years old and just hit 26K on the ODO. (not gonna sell) (and I'm in Hawaii, now)
  5. O

Announce your New "Elite" Status here...

I have finally got off my keister and let ch'all see my baby... HUZZAH! I bought her brand new, and the only mods so far have been wind deflectors (smoke) and all weather Sport Trac floor mats. I have purchased a set of factory mud guards for the front and will install to see if...
  6. O

5.0 coyote/'10 STA...stupid?

Dear Mr. NCRanchero, First off, thank you for your appreciation of my continuing sacrifice. Next, I am truly understanding of your sense of humor. When I first read your post, I actually imagined my bed filled with a "mascot" sized man in costume waving a flag and "wee!-ing" like the little...
  7. O

Fair enough, I'm sure Nikolai Tesla was also awash with both...especially good ol' Thomas Edison grand standing the peanut gallery.
  8. O

I'm an active duty sailor, wealthy...ha! You are wrong. Crazy about a ford project, yes, yes I am. My money will go down my crazy dream, and to those who help me achieve that dream, because that's what you do when you're crazy. I've come to this forum for your expertise, not your ridicule.
  9. O

Thanks for the input. If the 5.4 swap I recently read in this forum is true, then I'll be forced to upgrade the tranny too! For me, it wouldn't be an upgrade for horses as much as being able to have a Warner Bros. character on my STA.
  10. O

Yes, 4.6L - 5.4L very detailed... Thank you for directing me there. Here's what led me down this idea in the first place. http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=11829 As for further questions concerning the need for a different transmission, the multiple page...
  11. O

"I came, I saw, I like!"

My iPad and iPhone are not forum post worthy...vent shades (rear, too) and tint, NYJets full plate on the front and NYJ rear plate trim on back are my only mods...
  12. O

Hello y'all! As my newbie post stated, I'm looking to dream on my Adrenaline...it's a V8, and would love to know two things, first is $7k is the coyote crate...big undertaking for engine swap? And second, my 6R60 transmission isn't the 6R80 that was mated to the coyote...problems? Thank you...
  13. O

"I came, I saw, I like!"

Hi y'all, I'm into my first month of ownership on an Adrenaline. I traded in a beautiful '03 Ranger XLT w/81k on the odo. (*tear/sniff*) I am here dream building, since the ST is on the outs...but Ford's desire not to bring back the new Ranger stateside (little Raptor in the autoblog pics...
Back