Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Akcrogers' 92 X - Lots of Pics

that would have been awsome! to bad it aint gonna happen
  2. B

AAL and/or Shackles with ARC

the load leveling system did not start till 99..and that is a different system then ARC
  3. B

update

oh..lol this name is blocked also..lol..ok whatever rick..just wanted to update some of your members that have wanted to know what i was up to..but nevermind..have a nice day(really i not trying to be a smart butt or anything)
  4. B

update

now this is prolly gonna get removed..but if it does..theres not much i can do..but theres some members here that wanted to know what i was up to latly..and they dont get to the other sites......so heres some pics the trucks at the body shop right now..so i cant get very good pics..getting...
  5. B

The Repair, How's it Look? Painted Mirrors and Cowl.

i really like it..but loose the door trim
  6. B

if you have a LIMITED explorer ( what color are your emblems)?

93-97 chrome old style 98 gray 99-01 tan/gold.. AK LTD OUT
  7. B

2001 Limited Painted Interior Pictures

look's exatly like mine..lol lookin good! ak ltd xplorer out
  8. B

new paint rules....

you can wax it after water stop's beading on it
  9. B

Painted grill pics (Eddie Bauer & Limited)

i grabed one from a newer explorer and put it in my dad's and painted it bright silver..look's like a aftermarket grill now AK LTD OUT
  10. B

Will this spoiler from a 97 fit a 98?

it will fit..but it will look way stupid..due to different 3rd brake light's..look at a 95-97..then look at your truck..WAY different rearend's ak ltd out
  11. B

spike TV has special on buffing paint on an explorer.

yeah..wached it too..they did a good job of showing newbie how to do it.. ak ltd out
  12. B

? for everyone with 31's

i have about 40 in them with stocker's i was running 36 (ak ltd)
  13. B

AK LTD's stuff off to the painter's

everything turned out nice..you guy's amaze me..LOL cya (ak ltd)
  14. B

the ex is totalled!

sorry for ya another reson i love auto's
  15. B

Found Diamond clear headlights!

no no no my friend...lol
  16. B

2nd Gen (limited) console swap

yes it fit's right in
  17. B

Found Diamond clear headlights!

anyone hear anything about 2 gen light's??..that would be awsome
  18. B

Retrofitting Projectors in a 1st Gen

Don't HID's draw less off the charging system?
  19. B

Would this look good on my truck?

If i was to do it. I would try to match my 2 tone color. But it hink i will just try to get some OE pin-stripes and have my stock ones go all the way around the truck.
  20. B

Ok now i know spring is here!

Yeah that was just a fast car wash. A good clay bar and wax when it warm's up. the road's are clear. My driveway is not..lol We hit 45 today. But snow on fri/sat
  21. B

Would this look good on my truck?

OK i just found these on e-bay. I was thinking they would look good on my truck. Maybe in dark gray or silver. What do you think?(the flame pin-stripe) the pin-stripe my truck...
  22. B

Check this out

Alot of people have them on there f-150's over at FTW.
  23. B

To ONLY 5.0 V8 AWD X's...what is your mileage?

I know for a fact you don't drive your high mile truck as hard as i do mine.I drive mine HARD and fast. I could care less about MPG if i did i would be driving a geo. Synthetic does do a better job of keeping the motor lubed.
  24. B

Ok now i know spring is here!

Well today we took my stud's off and put the summer tires back on. It was time most of the road's are back to pavment so i dident want to eat up the stud's anymore. man what a smother ride and not as loud...lol But i now know spring is here. Also washed the beast(not that it will do any good)...
  25. B

Opinions on rim swap...

i like them!! My dad has them on his FX4 super crew. My son want's some on his EX. I think they would look awsome!!
Back