Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

95 to 01 long travel front suspension (for independent front suspension)

I've been pondering the same question myself. I never saw the dixon bros kits but it looks awesome. If money wasn't an option id go with that. But considering my truck and my budget I couldn't justify it when you could do an sas for a few hundred if you do the fab yourself. I personally Feel...
  2. P

accident>>>ARRRRGH!

my 02 sport is a 2nd gen. the torsion bar was fine. everything bolted back up easy. the front control arm bushings were smacked up and the outer tie rod ends were twisted, but other than that not anything i could tell was bent.
  3. P

accident>>>ARRRRGH!

but whats getting me confused is the way the it presents itself with the wheel in one position while rolling forward and the opposite in reverse. and while changing everything i would have seen a cracked mount or something... no?
  4. P

accident>>>ARRRRGH!

So i had a hard impact on the right side of my 02 x sport causing a camber issue with the top of the front right wheel goes in when driving forward and back out when in reverse(not a wobble but constant camber). SO... i replaced upper and lowers arms (including all new joints and bushings) and...
  5. P

help: need lower arm how to.

second... sorry i thought i posted in the 2nd gen forum..... actually an 02 sport
  6. P

help: need lower arm how to.

have been scouring the site for a while and while i found some help but i havnt found a how to on the lower arms. bent mine in a bad accident and need to replace them. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.
Back