Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Hood Scoops

i have also been wanting a hood scoop for my st. so if any1 knows where you can get one please send a link to where u can find them at because i have yet been able to find one thnks
  2. C

differant front cap

i was wondering if anyone has put or seen a st with a differant front cap on it. like you see the chevy's with the cadalac front cap and so on. i was looking into trying it with my 2003 st. if anyone has done it or has seen one done please show me a picture or tell me what type of front cap i...
  3. C

aftermarket shocks and performance

that is what i have found is (FAKE) duals for the exhaust i would like to put TRUE duals on it. but also dont want the high pissed off bumble bee sound like the street cars have. and i have looked into the air intakes and there are so many to chose from only being 17 dont know the differance in...
  4. C

thanks for responding. just were im from either every1 has a lifted truck or a fast truck lowered and i wanted something to stand out also if you know what i mean. i have already put a aftermarket set of rims on it. which look pretty good i went back with the orignal size. and put a small system...
  5. C

i have seen were many people have commented about getting new aftermarket shocks and other acc. underneath the truck i have a 2003 2wd sport trac and was wondering if all the aftermarket shocks and acc. really made a differance and were some performance parts for the 6 cyl. motor would be at if...
  6. C

body kit

sorry for not being more specific i ment a ground effects kit
  7. C

body kit

i was wondering if there was anywhere were you could get a body kit for a 2003 sports trac if so please send me a link to the website thanks
  8. C

cowl induction hood

ok well i was also wondering if there was any way possible you could make a 01-05 ford ranger hood fit on my st
  9. C

cowl induction hood

i have a 2003 st. and i have been looking for a cowl induction hood and have been unable to find one. i do not want one that you glue to the factory hood. so if any one has found any please let me know thanks.
  10. C

sub box

i have the box for the one 10 on. sub behind my seat and i have 2 6 in. bazookas underneath my seat. i have tried to find every way possible to get 2 behind the seat and i couldnt not find a way i even looked at going to a high tech sterio place and haveing one custom built. but i do no that 2...
  11. C

please help

oh ok thats what i was trying to do thanks for the tips.
  12. C

abs light is on

ok i will do that and yes it is the yellow one but now every so often my emergency brake light comes on but then goes off after a few sec. or min. but i check just to make sure if it is truely on and it is not. but thanks for the tip.
  13. C

please help

well im not being a smart butt.... but i did that and i had a saved picture on my pc. and i cant find where to find the url on a saved pic on my pc im just stupid all the way around
  14. C

abs light is on

ok i have a stupid question. my abs light is on in my 01 st. i am pretty sure i need to change brake pads i got under the truck and found that i had no idea how to take it off. the only way i have ever taken off a brake pad is by.(useing the socket with the alan wrench in the middle) sorry i...
  15. C

please help

how do you post pics on your thread im new and cant figure it out
  16. C

customizing

yeas i have 2001 sport trac. and i am trying to do some customizing to it. ii would like to find some stuff for eterior and interior. my truck is a green color does any body have any suggestions on what i could do or any links i can go to. thanks
  17. C

Wife called, has the baby in the car... Said the truck "died"...

my dads did the same thing and it actually turned out to be something to do with the ignition coil might check that.
  18. C

flashing o/d light

syes im not saying this is the promblem but my girlsfriend had this same exact promblem. hers just started one day and then quite then it started foing it more often. then it just got to where it did it eery time you drove it and it turned out to be the transmission. she had to go have the...
  19. C

Battery dies after 30 mins?

my girlfriend has one and it did the same thing so we thought it might be the altenater so we found a redneck way to check it take the battery off the car and charge it once fully charged put it back on the truck and start it if the altinater is bad it wont run for to long.
  20. C

new kid.

yeah i just jioned the site and still trying to figure everything out.... im from troy tn. and i got a 2001 ford sport trac. i was trying to figure out how to post on this place but this is the only place that i could find to post anything so if you can help just send me a private message thanks
Back