Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

3rd gen Explorer Blend Door Actuator Replacement

yea its the heater core... ok i will try to ask them If it matters at all.. I was told by one guy he said some places use drano... But you have to be careful to drain it out completely.. I still havent take the car back in.. but whats really nice is I got some little over luke warm air...
  2. B

well I took it into the shop... they flushed forward and backward.. still wont stuck... really good.. However the hose is now getting hot. They said they want me to leave it over night so they can pour some stuff into the heater core to losen it up.
  3. B

haha... well it might have been changed at 100 thou... I bought the car i think at 90 thou... who knows... Theres a guy that I trade him for stuff.. I wish I had some place to work on it...
  4. B

I went to the auto parts store on the way home and asked for a heater core valve and they said they there isnt one for my car... I know my antifreeze hasn't been change for the last 170,000 miles and its dark green... so my best guess... yea its blocked... ???:p:
  5. B

Sorry I didn't mean to upset you.. I just want to make sure I have the right stuff.. I will try looking for it and put the pictures online.. not unless I take it in somewhere...
  6. B

where would the valve thingy be at?
  7. B

thats why i listed my year and asked. And i didn't know where it was at the time.. I didnt realize i had it listed in the wrong category.. I have started other posts and was told try to keep them to the same ones... Well i replaced it and its still blows out cold :( :( Ok.. I think it may...
  8. B

I know where it is.. thats why i posted the video and said you see it in my pictures I posted above.. Now you understand exactly about the complete skimming.. When there are so many words... you just skim.. did the same thing i did
  9. B

Ooooh.. ha ok.. Sorry Its like all I have been getting is paragraphs and paragraphs of this or that... With so little time. I try to skim through everything but sense I am skimming I miss over half of it. I asked about under the radio someone said yea.. that the post I went with really.. I will...
  10. B

Frickin A - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-36aM360V8
  11. B

ok.. I took the whole middle console out and.. no door was there... so i looked around more... And the one behind the glove box looks like its it. The picture is posted above. Its the whiteish color.. I guess this is the one.. the plug seems to match... looks like the same part.. Please please...
  12. B

Well I heard some click clacks but now im wondering if it something else.. I havent checked any hose's because i have no idea what to check.. And this seems like the most common problem... Plus It blows air strong on both... just very cold. thanks
  13. B

Soo After reading around.. The part i need to replace is right under my radio correct? Is there any chance the sound could be something else? Also anyone have any blueprints on how to take apart the center console?
  14. B

Could someone pretty please with a cherry on top help me :) I have a 2001 Ford Explorer Sport.. I know certain ins and outs real well.. Then other ins and outs I know absolutely nothing.. I have attached some pictures.. --------------------------------- It does blow cold on heat and on air...
  15. B

When I press the brakes my battery gauge goes down

:) haha I know why my rpm goes down.. Im just wondering I see my battery gauge also go down to the Low .. Any suggestions on what wires? thanks
  16. B

When I press the brakes my battery gauge goes down

When I press the brakes my battery gauge goes down for just a bit then goes back up after about 30 seconds... The lights also dim at the same time... ... It seems like it only does this when the heat is running on high! It doesn't do it as bad once it has been running for a while...
Back