Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Recall???

Recall I thought it was very strange the dealer called me about this, that is why I posted here. Yes I did the upgrade myself and had no propblem with it. There are a couple of things I don't like about it but so far it has worked ok!
  2. S

Recall???

My local dealer called yesterday and said your 2012 explorer has a recall on the cooling fan, needs to be reprogrammed. Anyone else get this notice?
  3. S

I need your advice!

thanks for info MMM. ordered a pair of bulbs today
  4. S

I need your advice!

where did you buy your night breakers? looking on the internet and keep getting will not fit your vehicle. 2012 xlt thanks
  5. S

Adding Homelink Garage Door Opener

I replaced the visor on my 2012 xlt with visor that has garage door opener. Was told 2011 and 2012 are the same.
  6. S

Annoying Phone Problem

tried pairing a different phone and did not get the "call ended" voice so must be my phone. will try your suggestions and see what happens
  7. S

Annoying Phone Problem

Every time I turn the key on, or start the engine I get "Call Ended" voice message after about 10 seconds. I have had the 2012 ex xlt about 5 weeks and this is the only problem so. Anyone else have or hear about this problem?
  8. S

hello everyone. 2012 xlt owner for about 5 weeks. been reading this forum for awhile. only problem so far is about 10 seconds after i start engine i get "call ended" voice. any ideas about this?:D:exp::exp:
Back