Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

Engine pull, paint and mod

Hey everyone, Long story short I almost sold my '99 4l SOHC EB. I chickened out because I love this car. So I decided I'm going to pull the engine and get this beauty beautiful. When I pull it I will be doing the timing chains and maybe new headers. Questions is while it is out can you...
  2. L

New set up questions

Great idea. I think i'll build that metal box to fit a wood into. Cover it with bed liner then drop the wood box into it. Thanks for idea. As for the audio set up how does it look? Should I run the speakers in the car through the amp or just keep them on the stereo and run the subs...
  3. L

New set up questions

Yes I was going to integrate the MACH system for the time being. I just took the door panels off and they still look great, no cracks and look brand new. Well like I said this is just a shoot out for ideas. I wanted something that sank almost all the way into the floor or even replace the...
  4. L

New set up questions

Well I already have the two p210s. I currently have the Eddie Bauer MACH sound system in mine and I like a lot. Should I worry about putting those speakers through an amp or just get a mono for the two subs? Here is what I'm working with, and what I mean by sinking in the subs. I was...
  5. L

New set up questions

Hey everyone! I haven't posted much here but I look around a ton. I need some help on a design I want to do with my 99 Explorer Eddie Bauer. Heres the set up: Pioneer AVH-p2300DVD Din2 Jensen Power 5500 5 Ch 60 watts rms x4 at 4ohms 250 watts x1 at 2 ohms (Im not sure about this. Any...
Back