Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. V

backlight on headlight switch is out

bulbs thanks for the bulb numbers , it did'nt look like those little bulbs could be replaced
  2. V

backlight on headlight switch is out

Fellow st owners,first,thanks for the great tips and articles,i would like to say i just had the engine replaced in my st.it had 180000 and it looks like a chain casset gave up the ghost and took out a piston.i kept some chunks for old times sake.(obviosly it was the valve that did the...
  3. V

03 ST lopes when cold

Hi All,hope someone can point me in the right direction on this problem.i have an 03 with 185k,runs great but within the last few days when the truck is cold it has a lopy/gallopy idle.if i rev it a few times it seems to smooth out,also there are no codes or lights showing.once warm it runs...
  4. V

My photos/schematics/diagrams still available.

autolamp/auto dim mirror install steve,i was wondering if you have wiring diagram to install an autolamp mirror on an '03 st-xlt 4wd,i purchased the mirror and overhead console together ,the console is done,but i was sent a diagram for a ranger,there seem to be some differences in the wiring...
  5. V

transmissions

5 speed yes,i believe the xls have the 5speed,i drive one,all stock,and xxxxxx
  6. V

oil gage problem?

hello all and happy new year.i have a question with the oil gage in my 03 ST,i noticed last month that the needle rides below the stop pin on the gage,when the truck is shut off,the needle drops down even lower and when the truck is started,the needle jumps up and stops on the stop pin,but the...
  7. V

sport trac tranny question

thanks for the reply,it has the 4.0,i'm supposed to look at it sunday,but i don't need a project right now,but if the price is right?????
  8. V

sport trac tranny question

hi all,i'm a new member so sorry in advance if i mess up.i'm thinking of picking up an 03 sport trac w/160000 and needs a tranny.it's 4wd and a salvege yard told me an 02 tranny will work in an 03.also,should i stay away from this,the rest of the truck is in good condition.thanks for any...
Back