Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Fuel Pump Problem?

My 2003 Explorer will die suddenly going down the road. It starts right back up and then dies a little later. I changed the fuel filter. It worked for awhile, but did the same again. Could it be the relay switch or is the fuel pump going out? Is there a way to test to see? I would appreciate any...
  2. C

My 2003 Explorer will die suddenly going down the road. It starts right back up and then dies a...

My 2003 Explorer will die suddenly going down the road. It starts right back up and then dies a little later. I changed the fuel filter. It worked for awhile, but did the same again. Could it be the relay switch or is the fuel pump going out? Is there a way to test to see?
  3. C

'03 dies while driving

Would this be the cause of it dying suddenly?
  4. C

'03 dies while driving

My '03 will die while driving. It doesn't happen all the time, but will start up right after. I have noticed corrosion around the battery cables. I cleaned them, but more seems to have formed. Would this be a cause or is it something else?
  5. C

Power wire for power windows on a 2003 Explorer.

I need to change the red power wire on my '03 . The master switch will wok when you take it out and tighten the wire. The minute you put it back the switch won't work. What's the best way to change this wire? Thanks for the help.
  6. C

Hello All!

I have a power window problem as well. The red power wire appearently has seperated under the insulation and won't work.
  7. C

Hello All!

I just found this forum tonight and it has already paid off. I used the quick 10 second fix of my blend door and it worked AWESOME!!!! Wish I would've found this sooner. Thanks again.
Back