Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Foot Well Ilumination

i use the remote switch for the radio. like what tells the amp from the radio to turn everytime the radio powers on. its easy to find. and its close to the footwells so not to much wire needed.
  2. B

2 Door Sport Trac and a long bed Trac, they don't exist but..

Obviously we have some photoshop guys here! Can i ask one of y'all for a favor?
  3. B

Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread!

Does anyone know if the prerunner style bumper from Dixon brothers racing for the ranger will fit the sport trac with cutting the sport tracs bumper some?? That would save me a lot of time and money.
  4. B

All Tennessee Members Please Post Here!!!

When are we going to have a Nashville meet??
  5. B

01-05 Sport Trac 4x4 Lift Options Discussion

Do I need to get body mount bushing from daystar if I get a body lift?
  6. B

And can I get fox racing shocks for stock height
  7. B

As of right now, torsion bars a cranked a little and I'm cranking them more to get the front up higher than the back. And now sway bar right now until I get new bushings and end links. And puttin 31s so I want to make sure they have room to male around.
  8. B

Ight guys. Until my sport trac becomes my project truck with the air bags I need some help. I just want to off road upgrade my suspension. No lift. I'm throwing some 31 in grabbers on it with the front sitting higher. Just need some ideas on what to do to let it handle better on dirt roads and such
  9. B

Im mainly doing it for the ride, for the adjustability, the pure awesomeness and the accomplishment of doing it. Lol
  10. B

Don't live in bama anymore and the exploder is no more mud. Nothing more than dirt roads. But it's mainly for this ****y guys at the red lights so I can just raise it up and piss them off lol
  11. B

So I decided...I'm going to do a solid axle swap, but......instead of leaf springs....offroad air suspension system.....lot of work....but it's going to be legit
  12. B

All Tennessee Members Please Post Here!!!

Hey guys, I need somewhere to work on my truck. I live in apartments in Murfreesboro, tn not much I can do in the parking lot. Any suggestions?
  13. B

Solved Lifts and Max tire sizes

Can I fit 33x10.50x15 on my sport trac with a Cali lean or california squat on it. From stock height? Or do I need 32?
  14. B

Zombie Assault Preparedness Vehicle or ZAPV

I'll take another video tonight...it's kind of awkward for me to have strobe lights on in an apartment complex....lol but idc
  15. B

Got the video of all the strobes and decals on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-CLekGdT84&sns=em
  16. B

Zombieresponseteam.net
  17. B

And I got a bunch of LED strobes in the truck and have a video of them and my interior setup but Idk how to put it on here
  18. B

About 2 to 3 inches high and bout 2 1/2 feet long for the name. Idk lol you can get 2 custom unit numbers and 2 zombie response team decals and 2 fist for $20
  19. B

You fit 35s with just a torsion twist and shackles?
  20. B

Eventually I'll do it or sas with soa in the back
  21. B

I'm 2wd...a while backminwas gonna do a Prerunner style....expensive lol
  22. B

Yeah that's what I'm looking for..maybe a little higher
  23. B

Im not wanting to go that high. Like tops 2 inches just enough to notice. And I wanna fit 31s with which is no problem. But I'm not doing it till I get my tires
  24. B

Yeah. Well I was gonna do it with mine it's just leveled now an I was gonna get some 31 in general grabbers and lift the front another inch. But I wanted to see how it looked first
  25. B

Has anyone seen a sport trac with the Cali lean or bulldogged? With just torsion twist.
Back