Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

98 mountaineer no start issue

I already tried switching 2 relays of the same kind and nothing changed.
  2. P

The starter solenoid is mounted physically to the starter which tested fine.
  3. P

Hey everyone, I have a 98 Mountaineer that's been sitting a little while. I got into an accident a few years ago and got a secondary vehicle while ive been putting everything back in order. The issue im having is I get no crank no start. Now normally I know an issue like this is more commonly...
  4. P

Gear ratio from 3.73 to 4.56

Hey guys im looking to regear my axles so i get back to a stock ratio and doing some research ive found that 4.56s would be the way to go. Right now im running a 3" BL, 4"superlift kit with a SOA setup and the tortion cranked a bit to compensate with 35's. anyone know where i can get a whole kit...
  5. P

TORQUE MONSTER Headers GROUP BUY

i might be in mines a 98 :JP:
  6. P

My 97 ex: LETS GO!

i guess one of these days i should do a build thread for my truck huh rich?
  7. P

Lift Shackles

Mono leaf is a single rear leaf spring. The trucks either come with the mono otherwise its usually a three leaf
  8. P

98 Explorer Lift kits (full kits)

I don't remember seeing anything about 2wd but they definitely came with 4wd
  9. P

98 Explorer Lift kits (full kits)

They did have a 4wd model for the explorer
  10. P

Long island

Nothing on long island our in ny huh?
  11. P

Lift Shackles

Thanks for the advice, I'll have him make a set so we can make sure
  12. P

Lift Shackles

Alright I'll talk to him today
  13. P

Lift Shackles

I actually had the guy that runs my car club make them, I'll talk to him about how much he'd charge if you want?
  14. P

Lift Shackles

So when my explorer's tranny went and had to get rid of it I bought a 98 mountaineer. When I waslooking up lifts for this truck I couldnt really find much. Driving the truck on the beach one day i met a kid who lifted his 97 sport. I asked him what he used and he told me he used a warrior...
  15. P

1997 Mercury Mountaineer 5.0 in a 1991 Mustang. Will this work?

Hey I have a 92 Explorer and im looking to do a 5.0 swap. Now i have a 5.0 from a 97 mercury mountaineer. Will that swap work?
  16. P

First snow expedition (with an explorer)

I have a 92 xlt I usually have no problem when im going but its always when you slow down when you get stuck lol. The only difference with me is i have no where to go 4 wheelin' because i live on long island where your not aloud to do anything.
  17. P

Jurassic Park...The SUV!

Okay thanks a lot. :exporange
  18. P

Jurassic Park...The SUV!

I have to ask you because i was planing on doing the same thing to my 92 xlt, where did you get all the decals??
Back