Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

5.0 Coyote Adrenalin engine swap

Oh ok. I just wonder cause its also a 4V head. Could one of these fit under the hood of a explorer?:D
  2. M

5.0 Coyote Adrenalin engine swap

Is the new 5.8L S/C engine in the 2013 Cobra also the coyote? Just bigger?
  3. M

4th Gen - Extended Upper Control Arms with Uni-ball joint

thanks!! maybe i should do this insted of btf
  4. M

4th Gen - Extended Upper Control Arms with Uni-ball joint

im sorry but i never understood the point of the Rancho QL. when i looked at a picture of it the shocks look like the same size as the stock ones? are they adjustable or something?
  5. M

Maximum Traction Solution - 4th Gen Differential Tech

Great info! The torsen probably deals with the mud pretty good, right? And just though of something else. Part of the Advance Trac system is to apply the brake on a spinning wheel. So if it does that wouldnt it take away like almost half the power from the spinning wheel and send the other half...
  6. M

Axles vs. Independent

I say irs. like you said nobody else has it and it would be pretty b/a. Every truck out there has a solid rear axle. Any pictures of your truck now? You always say you will put up pics of the lastest of your truck. but you haven't. lol. I still picture it with the bush gaurd and the billet...
  7. M

3rd gen pic's

I know really!!
  8. M

Axles vs. Independent

one hell of a project!! Lynchy, when you say "locked" you mean locking differentials?
  9. M

Chopped 4th Gen?

Now thats what I'm talking about
  10. M

Chopped 4th Gen?

Anyone with photoshop skills?? Also maybe a chop and doorless pic like this Thanks!
  11. M

Ranger bed on second gen sport trac

Has anyone done this? I love the second gen sport trac but not the weird little funky bed it has. I'm sure I can drop a Ranger bed on with some fab but Im worried about how it will line up or even look? If anyone has done anything like this I would love to see pics of it. Or even someone...
  12. M

My Explorer (little dif than most on here)

Dan, how much of a lift is ur truck?
  13. M

Latest pictures... New ones tommorow also with safari rack custom made!

oh damn. I just went onto Buck's profile and he hasn't even been online for two months. I'm kinda in a hurry to find this answer and I don't count on him getting back to me by tomorrow. Anyone else know what size lights he's running? Sorry if its been answered.
  14. M

Latest pictures... New ones tommorow also with safari rack custom made!

Buck, your truck is awesome! What size off road lights are you running? They look like 5" or 6" to me. Thanks!
  15. M

checkout what i broke today!

ha I have it. Sorry dude
Back