Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

1997 Ford Explorer Seat Cover OEM

I have 2003 gray seats if you think they will work. probably wont, but you could look into it if interested.
  2. M

Steering shaft

My Explorer is a 2003. Your profile shows a 2000 I am not sure if they have the same part. If they are I will check it out to see if it is in good shape if you are interested.
  3. M

Steering shaft

What part are you looking for? I have an 03 6 cylinder that has some good parts left.
  4. M

Can you help me figure out a value for my 04 Ltd?

Try this website http://www.kbb.com/?psid=19999&siomid=smakos7oz_dc|75657982013|kbb%20.%20com|e|26285ajd51861
  5. M

Front turn signal replace screw part number

I would just go to a salvage yard if you have one close by. They probably won't even charge you and you will get the right one the first time.
  6. M

2004 XLT 3rd gear only

This may be a long shot, but check the F37 fuse. It is under the hood in the fuse box on the drivers side. I accidently forgot to put my fuse back in after I had replaced my transmision. I did have reverse, but no shifting on my test drive.
  7. M

Sideview Mirror Part ID

My mirror parts look fine. I sent you a Personal Message.
  8. M

Sideview Mirror Part ID

I dont know what it is called, but I have a wrecked 03. I can look at it to see if its in good shape if you are interested.
  9. M

2 power windows don't work (drivers side front and back) 2004 Ford Explorer

I have had problems with the switches in mine a few times...I think you are on the right track.
  10. M

5R55W Solenoid Block Replacement

It is under the hood, I think it is on the drivers side. When you take the cover off of the fuse box it will be labled F37
  11. M

2004 explorer xlt front axle nut size?

I just checked mine and 30mm is a little loose on the front nut , I am not sure about the back, I could not find the socket that I used, but it is significantly bigger than 32mm.
  12. M

Update On Applique Class Action

I have 2,2003 Explorers with cracks. How would I go about joining a class action suit if they can get it filed in court?
  13. M

2004 explorer xlt front axle nut size?

I think it is a 32mm if I remember correctly from when I replaced my 03 hubs...also this video calls for a 32mm. http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=402670
  14. M

4x4 Control Module

Mine is a different part number. 2c54-7h473-bf
  15. M

4x4 Control Module

What vehicle does it fit? I am parting out an 03 Explorer.
  16. M

Wanted short console and armrest

What do you mean by short? I have a grey 2003 Explorer console
  17. M

Wanted: Dark grey console lid and driver's seat bottom

It looks like it has the sharp corners.
  18. M

Wanted: Dark grey console lid and driver's seat bottom

I am not for sure if it will work. but I have a console lid from an 03 full sized Explorer with the interior color code TT on the door sticker. (dark grey)
  19. M

A little help needed on P0401 code!

That explains why you are so quick to tell someone to take their vehicle to a Ford Senior Master Technician to get it fixed.
  20. M

ABS random pulse on dry pavement

Thanks I'll check it out and update the thread.
  21. M

I replaced all 4 bearings about a year and a half ago, but I will check and see what they look like. I am wondering about the tone rings and sensors. I am not sure what else can go wrong with this system. When I test drove it today it literally felt like the brakes self adjusted to stop...
  22. M

My wife's 03 Explorer just started last night to randomly pulse the brakes when it is not necessary. The ABS light is not on, and I have not had time to look at it yet. Is there a step by step process to troubleshoot the ABS system?
  23. M

HELP!!! SES light P0305 liquid in Spark Plug well

I had the same problem with my F250. I had water in every spark plug hole. I decided to try a temporary fix with stop leak, and that was two years ago. If you don't have time to fix it right now it might be worth a shot.
  24. M

Turn signal flashing fast

The right side turn signal on my 2005 Escape is flashing fast. The bulbs are good, the left side is normal. I am not sure what to check next. Does the 05 have a flasher or is it computer controlled? There are no turn signals on the mirrors. Any help would be appreciated.
  25. M

Driver Seat Foam Replacement/Rebuild

The plastic part is good...my wife is petite...she could sit on it and not break it.
Back