Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 0

tortion bolts

to lower the front end of my X where are the tortion bolts that i need to loosen located. thanks
  2. 0

lowering a 2000 exploer sport

is there anyone hjere that can tell me what i would need to do to lower a 2000 explorer sport. i can not find any company that make a kit to do it. thank for your help
  3. 0

reverse indeglo gages

if there is anyone on here who would like to sell some reverse indeglo gages i might by them. i need gages for a 2000 explorer sport. e-mail me at mesaman01@aol.com. thanks
  4. 0

anyone here

SO THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE HEY WELL I FINALLY SEE THAT PEOPLE ARE OUT THER. I I HAVE BEEN ON THIS BOARD FOR A FEW MONTHS AND I JUST WASN'T SEEING TOUCH NEW STUFF. BUT HEY THANKS FOR LETING ME KNOW YOU ARE OUT THERE.:rolleyes:
  5. 0

anyone here

is there any=one on this board who is posting let me know
  6. 0

socal san diedo meet

let me know if you ever come to town again
  7. 0

Custom gauge faces that you can make out of paper

white or reverse indiglo gages if anyone is looking to sell there white or reverse indeglo gages let me know or let me know where i can buy some on line. thanks. e-mail:mesaman01@aol.com
  8. 0

socal san diedo meet

i am knew to the custom truck world and i am trying to get my 2000 explorer sport into show look. and if anyone here would like to get together for a meet we can hang out and grab some food. and if anyone want to crash on some ricers i know of a celica meet coming up soon. you can e-mail me at...
  9. 0

body droped

i was wondering if anyone here has preformed a body drop on a 98-00 explorer and if they had any tips or places to get the parts to do it. pic of you body drop would be cool to see.
  10. 0

body drop

i am looking to do a body drop on my 200 explorer sport. if anyone has pics of there body droped explorer i would love to see them. pluse i was wondering if anyone could tell me where i can get a supercharger kit for my explorere? i was told that summit has one and i was trying to find out if...
  11. 0

locations

is there anyone on this site that lives in or around the san diego area. and if so where you at. let me know.
  12. 0

air bags and rims

does anyone here have a body droped and baged explorer. if so can u tell me how much you paid to get it done and the bigest size wheels that you can fit on the car after it has been bagged to sit on the ground.
Back