Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Crisis - car wont start after a pit stop.....

Well the crank test was performed pointing to step"16. Remove starter solenoid/motor and test. Repair/replace as required". Never got a chance to do that, for the next day, on the 4th, the car spontaneously ignited, burned, and took the garage with it. Yeah, you just read that right...
  2. G

My son went over to the store and while he was there "it just started right up like it always does". Well at least its in the garage now and not the Circle K parking lot. So I am somewhat perplexed as to what it could be. After surfing around the forum I came across a "starter no crank test...
  3. G

Walked out of the house, got in the car, started it up, and I’m on my way to work. Stopped by the local convenience store a half a mile from the house to get a cup of coffee and when I hopped back in the car and turned the key, it did not turn over. The dash lights come on, the radio...
  4. G

Power Washing the Engine Compartment

Hello All, My First Post - I've got a power washer that can provides from zero to 250 degrees (steam) at 3600 psi. I want to clean the engine compartment but am hesitant. I don't want to damage anything. Should the engine be running? What should I avoid? Does anything need to be covered...
Back