Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Losing brake pressure?

Well, my truck is finally done. It was the master cylinder, as was suggested. Thanks for the info. Now to go pick up the truck tomorrow and get an alignment done next.
  2. G

Losing brake pressure?

That's what I was leaning towards. Thanks for the help. Going to replace that hopefully tomorrow.
  3. G

Losing brake pressure?

It was done at a friends shop. The calipers were hung up, not removed or dangled. Not losing fluid in the master cylinder either. I talked to a couple of friends who are somewhat knowledgeable and they told me it sounds like it might be the master cylinder. it is a 98 and it has...
  4. G

Losing brake pressure?

Hi gang, new here, but having a problem. I have a 98 4.0 OHV, I just had the upper control arm and lower ball joints replaced. After having everything put back together, I went to leave the garage. I stepped on the brake to shift to neutral and the pedal sank to the floor. Upon pumping the...
  5. G

oh no.. sad sad night - NEW pics

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Glad you're ok. On a side note: It seemed like everytime I had a problem with ANY car, it was ALWAYS right after I filled the tank, lol. Honestly, it never failed.
  6. G

Newb here from the Poconos

Hey guys, and gals, new guy here from the Poconos, just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. Have a 98 XLT, pretty much stock, just added a Flowmaster, other than that its stock. Well, just wanted to say hi.
Back