Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

2013 XLT 2nd row bucket seats not availalble yet ?

Great info. As to why I don't want the console, I like an open walkway to the back (like my minivan with captain’s chairs). The thought of being trapped back there with the only option of having to release the seat makes me nervous and feeling claustrophobic. At the auto shows, where I went to...
  2. C

Thanks, I have been holding off on the limited because it is more expensive, and I didn't need all the extras, just wanted the 2nd row seats. Do you know the answer to how easy it is to remove the console and put it back in as needed?
  3. C

Hi everyone, I've been waiting to get a limited for over a year now just for the 2nd row bucket seats- I'm excited to see the XLT offers this now. I now own a Honda minivan 2002 and love this feature, but I am really ready for something new! Is the center console something that is easy to...
  4. C

Head rests uncomfortable for driver

Yes, we tried that but could not get it to adjust enough. Maybe we were doing something wrong. When you do that can you get it to adjust pretty far back, so it is not an issue? I wish I still had it, but we returned it. When I eventullly get to the dealer to look for one I will make sure I...
  5. C

Head rests uncomfortable for driver

Hi, I am still wanting to buy a Ford Explorer. Last week we rented a 2011 to take on a vacation. I really liked everything about it except for the front seat headrests. I adjusted them, but I still found them to be bothersome. Sometimes I wanted to put my head back more and it was very...
  6. C

2nd row bucket seats console

Thanks, do you know if there are many on the lots that have just the bucket seats, or do most people order their vehicle that way?
  7. C

2nd row bucket seats console

I am looking to buy an Explorer that has a walk through to the third row between the two seats. Is that a custom order, or is it the same as ordering it with a 2nd row console and just removing the console? It seems that most of the dealers have a split second row. Does anyone know if there...
  8. C

2nd row bucket seats and power front seats?

Thanks everyone for your reply's. The pictures were very helpful too; the seats look comfortable. It is unfortunate that all the features I want are in the most expensive model!
  9. C

2nd row bucket seats and power front seats?

Hi, I am new to this forum and considering buying the new Explorer. I had a 1995 Explorer that I loved but traded it in for a family minivan (Honda Odyssey), which has very comfortable 2nd row bucket seats with easy access to the third row from between the bucket seats. Can the 2011 Explorer...
Back