Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

my early bronco (done)

Looks nice- how was the 351 swap? I just picked up a 351 that I want to stroke and swap in for the 302 sometime. I'll get some pics of the '74 I built on here soon. Nice truck-----
  2. B

Roll Pan

Sorry guys, he screwed me last weekend too- (never called me back) I may try again this thurs/ fri- but I'm busy finishing school moving and starting my job so we'll see. I'm trying.....
  3. B

Roll Pan

Sorry I haven't posted recently, I've been really busy. It turns out that the guy had something pop up last minute last weekend, so I'll be dropping my truck off this Sat morning for him to get started. If anyone has any last minute ideas or anything let me know. Also, about being able to go...
  4. B

Exhaust fitment '99 to '96 V8

John, ya, that helps- thanks
  5. B

Dual Exhaust

Look in your local yellow pages for a muffler shop that bends custom pipes. And if I were you i would get a Flowmaster 40 series if you want it to be on the louder side or Flowmaster 50 if you want it on the quieter side. Then have the shop run a single in -dual out setup. Prob 2 1/4 inch...
  6. B

Dang- I would appreciate it if you could get those pics sometime. Thanks
  7. B

Roll Pan

No, the plan is to drop my truck off next Saturday morning. And he said he will have mine done enough to pull it off by the end of the weekend and then do the finish work and make the mold soon after. I am still looking for any input as to design or whatever. As of now I am planning on...
  8. B

Does anyone know if a Gibson exhaust system for a '99 V8 will work on a '96 V8? I would assume that it would but they list different part #'s. Thanks for any help
  9. B

Roll Pan

ya, I really like the limited's pan Except maybe angle down to the bottom corners of the plate from the ends of the bumper. I don't really like the way the box is so pronounced on that one- more smooth like the limited's.
  10. B

Roll Pan

If anyone has pics of ones they like or photoshop something send them to me at jaredwb81@aol.com and post them here. Thanks
  11. B

Roll Pan

Also, does anyone have a receiver hitch? or can someone post some pics? Where exactly does it mount?
  12. B

Roll Pan

What do you think about this pan? Any other ideas or suggestions? completely smmoth or with a small lip like this one or with the middle a little lower than the sides? Also, I have a pic of my molding behind the rear wheel- can someone post it to compare (mine is limited)? Looks pretty...
  13. B

Very Nice X.....

ya- that is stock color for '96 Limited opalescent pearl clearcoat metallic to be specific. And that is the stock bumper in the front. Same as my '96 Limited If anyone is interested, that is just like the roll pan I am having produced next weekend. Let me know if anyone is interested.
  14. B

Todays the big day !

How did it go? How much did everything cost you if you don't mind? What kind of paint? Pics?
  15. B

Roll Pan

I guess whoever has the money gets what they want first. Also, what about license plate lights?
  16. B

Roll Pan

As long as there are enough others to buy now.
  17. B

Roll Pan

Thats not funny- Ok- I talked to the guy today, he took a look and said it won't be a problem. He needs the truck for 2 days to form everything up. It looks like it will be next weekend (13th and 14th) And he can have 5 or so more done in a week and it looks like it will be about $250 still...
  18. B

Roll Pan

That is kind of what I expected had to be done, but I am running very short on money right now- so we'll see. If anyone who is on the list did not know about cutting the frame and is not interested anymore please let me know. Thanks Still looking for a test truck near Tampa area.
  19. B

Roll Pan

Thanks 98
  20. B

Roll Pan

Latest list: With plate- 13 BigPoppa nnnick Slick Hartman JamesT PurPony Xlt-RATED camachoruiz jonboys96x Jesse Christian LoPsi MERC97 Smooth- 7 oreokid220 Black Magic 98Fordx24...
  21. B

Roll Pan

BigPoppa- w/ plate nnnick- w/ plate Slick- w/ plate Hartman w/ plate JamesT w/ plate PurPony w/ plate Xlt-RATED- w/ plate camachoruiz- w/ plate jonboys96x- w/ plate Jesse- w/ plate Christian- w/ plate LoPsi- w/ plate oreokid220- w/o plate Black Magic -w/o plate 98Fordx24- w/o...
  22. B

Roll Pan

I'm going to Orlando tomorrow for an interview and I am planning on stopping back down at his shop Fri afternoon when I get back to give him a better look at what needs to be done. And get some of the details solidified. I will definately let you know if things somehow fall apart. So far...
  23. B

Roll Pan

ya, I understand. I'm just trying to find out how many people are really serious so I can get back to my guy. And we can work out the details.
  24. B

Roll Pan

nnnick, Do you think you could update the guys on your list and point them this way. Thanks
  25. B

Roll Pan

So far we have- Bog Poppa- w/ plate nnnick- w/ plate or w/o Slick- w/ plate Hartman w/ plate JamesT w/ plate Black Magic -w/ no plate 98Fordx24- w/ no plate oreokid220- '93 prob not now (only 95+ unless there is more interest) Anyone else?
Back