Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 3

Explorer A-Pillar Rattle/Noise

I had the annoying a-pillar noise for several months (have had my explorer since jan 02) , finally supposedly got it fixed with the more reinforced gasket. It looked good, but as soon as i left the dealer on the way home, guess what, same noise. so i did the same thing as another thread...
  2. 3

Explorer A-Pillar Rattle/Noise

A-pillar rattle I had the annoying a-pillar noise for several months (have had my explorer since jan 02) , finally supposedly got it fixed with the more reinforced gasket. It looked good, but as soon as i left the dealer on the way home, guess what, same noise. so i did the same thing as...
  3. 3

Streaky Windows

cory, had a dec 10 build and bought early jan. have almost 7k miles. have had streaky windows (all 4) since beginning. was hoping it was just some residual oil from build and would wear off, but no luck. been pretty frustrating. plz let me know if there has been any kind of fix. thank...
  4. 3

MyFordTouch Sync problems

did u try the fuse 29 trick ?? my blackberry worked fine for several days then just wouldn't connect. pulled fuse #29 out of the fuse box for a couple minutes - then put it back in - works like a charm now. i've only had to do it once and hopefully never again.
  5. 3

New Explorer pics

yes, i think the garage opener is only available with limited. my opener resembles the black one in joe dirt's pics.
  6. 3

New Explorer pics

just fyi - you may want to put in your own homelink if it didn't come with your explorer the first day i got my explorer, i went home and immediately tried to link the garage buttons. the first time i pressed the right hand button of the 3, it stuck, in a pressed position. i had to push the...
  7. 3

New Explorer pics

wow - that seems extreme - i do like the convenience, but would have to give it serious thought for that price.
  8. 3

New Explorer pics

response to lobuzz311 never drove one with the 18" wheels, but the 20" aren't bad. i'm coming off of a low profile 20" rim car, so maybe my perspective isn't great, but i like the ride - a nice firm feel but not too firm. i also, got the 20" rims (i believe the painted alum ?) that come...
  9. 3

New Explorer pics

Picked up my new limited last week and very happy with it. ride is smooth and tight - comparable to my x5 i had a few years ago. http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa460/jeffsimpsn/car/IMG_1124.jpg http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa460/jeffsimpsn/car/IMG_1123.jpg...
Back