Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 0

subwoofers

selling my fairly new audio system ...it is a Q-logic box that has 3 ten inch Infinity subs as well as mtx 300x1 mono amp.. this thing hits hard i have receipts for the subs paid 1225 a piece for them.. willing to sell the whole thing for 300 obo.. need the dough for my lift kit email me at...
  2. 0

For Sale parting out/ selling 00 explorer xls 4wd

like the title says i'm parting out/ selling my 00 explorer xls it has a strong ohv motor, 3in. body lift on it, front receiver for winch, and jvc head unit... 31x 10.50 15 definity mt's with 75% tread.. the trans is out of it.. fresh rebuilt one sitting in the back that really just needs to...
  3. 0

transmission (?) grinding when stopping

yea man all signs of a bad trans the streaks are from the burnt clutch disc inside the trans mixed with metal shavings from the gears..the only good thing is that atleast the transmissions are pretty easy to find
  4. 0

transmission (?) grinding when stopping

yea man sorry for the bad news but sounds as though your gears are starting to mesh..have you checked the fluid? what color is it?
  5. 0

Who's in NJ? Where?

trucks doing alright..just gotta finish up some little crap on it..but it's gonna take a while i destroyed right knee and am getting recon surgery done on it so me and the truck are gonna be decomissioned for a while.how you been man?
  6. 0

Who's in NJ? Where?

snorkel hey albi1cnobi1, from my experience.. and you witnessed it.. i didn't get any water in my intake box after driving through the lake ..even though it killed my trans ..i just made sure i sealed the intake hole properly and never had a water problem after that
  7. 0

Sep 24th Intro to the Pines Trail Ride (South Jersey)

i should be down.. bo lakes this time for me ...lol
  8. 0

Anyone in south jersey????

go to atco all the time, got my new trans today so should be back to trails in another week if there's no more set backs
  9. 0

Nice to meet ya guys ill be ill be on the trails again soon just gotta fix my trans or replace it right now..
  10. 0

tgreene92's '98 xlt build thread

trucks looking good man..the fricking parts just came in for my truck.
  11. 0

Have a odd transmission problem...

having the same problem..more than likely its your valve body the gasket around it breaks and then it won't build pressure to shift.. common problem u can rebuild them which is cake and replace the gasket for like 60 or buy a new one for around 150 on ebay
  12. 0

For those that enjoy the Pine Barrens of South Jersey

@ tgreene..thanx bro, i ordered all the parts just waiting for them to come in..plus his weather is some bullshit... tried getting a car dollie to tow it home today cause it be much easier doing everything here then in atco
  13. 0

def gotta do something oon.. just gotta fix my trans and i'll be good
  14. 0

dam website is acting funy ..won't let me upload the pix
  15. 0

Yep we made it home gotta order some parts so we can be on the trails ASAP
  16. 0

my rigs ready mounted my winch up and everything else is running good on it. possibley have two other guys i know bringing their rigs out
  17. 0

hell i dont care how many people we have it will still be mad fun,but maybe we need to branch out to people with non ford rigs
  18. 0

honestly it didnt kill my approach angle especially with the lift on the truck.it looks good with the winch
  19. 0

Yea it is..and I'm Def gonna be there just got my time off aproved
  20. 0

tgreene92's '98 xlt build thread

that bumper is sick bro...did u make it?
  21. 0

what i have is a front mount hitch with hitch attachment
  22. 0

don't forget man i felt the thing that made the bolts come out easier was torching them and then immediately losen them after you heat each one
Back