Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Water Leak

Is there a TSB number for this issue? I have this issue too and I always like to give my dealer the most info I can so they can fix these issues.
  2. S

Windshield Noise/Squeek/Rattle

Update on rattle in dash by windshield It is finally cold again in Oklahoma. Service manager did hear rattle and they determined it was in the panel on dash that has the defroster vents. They removed panel where it rubbed in windshield and the noise went away. There is a felt strip that is...
  3. S

Guys, Explorer is still in shop, so no update. It has been less than 30 degrees almost all winter, ever since I have taken in the Explorer it has been about 65. They are keeping it until it gets cold again, hopefully next week.
  4. S

Dash noise Pete, I have my 2011 at dealership now for same issue. My three year warranty ends in three days so hopefully they fix it. One dealer said they did not notice it, I heard it before I drove out of parking lot. I have kind of narrowed it down to the panel on the dash that has the...
  5. S

Rear Camera - No Guidelines Show

I had my reverse camera replaced under warranty on my 2011 XLT last summer. When I got it back it did not have any grids,etc. Come to find out they replaced it with wrong part. Take it back to dealer and make sure they ordered proper camera.
Back