1. S

steve's 01 mounty

thanks heres some more did the lift as of 2005 i think
  2. S

BackBone's '97 Mercury Mountaineer

sexy mounty
  3. S

steve's 01 mounty

names steve im from virginia beach,VA and this is Morgan: getting a nice workout in the snow "][/URL] yea shes got cancer but shes hanging in there "][/URL] thought i had some more anyways pin stripe is off and tires fliped to white walls 31x10.5 BF all terrains on 15in...
  4. S

A/C, RPM Issues.

sry to bump old thread: same issue as op but little bit different my compressor used to click on and off, now it doesn't instead bogs down the engine to 500 sometimes 400 and kills a lot of amps. i cant not figure this out.
  5. S

maybe a trail in woods

next to regent university in Virginia beach,VA ill keep scouting to find out :D
  6. S

fuel pressure release

got sumthing else fuel pump relay is not where it is in the manual
  7. S

fuel pressure release

as i was waiting figured it out i just followed the fuel rails *faceplam*
  8. S

fuel pressure release

hey guys sorry for post im just about to change my fuel filter and i was looking for the release i know it looks like a tire stem but i didnt want to release the A/c by accident if you can help me out thanks or send me to the correct thread (search comes up nothing)
  9. S

steering vibration left and right

Nope didn't do anything to it Went back to that ramp and it didn't do it my guess was just on her period LOL
  10. S

steering vibration left and right

:exp: ok heres the run down got in saturday then got on an entrance ramp to the freeway that has some curves left and right i was going about 40 first curve was right then left again while turning there was very strong shaking i was thinking it was the tie-rod ends those were fine. then checked...
  11. S

Steering wheel vibration when turning only!?

Sorry i know this thread is 1mil old but... having the same issue what he said that he changed some stuff thats not my problem i didnt do anything got in it saturday got on the entrance ramp to the freeway that had some curves in it and started shacking hard any clue?
  12. S

message Center question... not your typical question...

sry i know this is old. anyone figured this out?
  13. S

How to: 2nd Gen Gauge Cluster Removal and LED Conversion V2

Doing this right now putting it back together don't forget to put srews back in lol
  14. S

Show Off Your MOUNTY!

Very sexy merk
  15. S

Show Off Your MOUNTY!

a lil update fliped the tires around to white letters
  16. S

Show Off Your MOUNTY!

Looking awsome!
  17. S

Key won't work in door lock!?!?!?

white lithium grease works my passager door lock was stuck til i sparyed it
  18. S

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

heres mine 3in body on 31s
  19. S

Disappearing Antifreeze?!

any updates on this? got the same thing on my 5.0 mounty
  20. S

bumper swap?

Update, now LMC trucks sells bumpers and stuff kinda expensive tho
  21. S

Zombie Assault Preparedness Vehicle or ZAPV

lol looks awsome for tires i would use wrangler MTR with kevlar in case you have to drive in some nasty stuff
  22. S

How to: Overhead console display fix - 2nd Gen

If nothing is wrong with ur board just unplug and plug in ur connector a few times I did that and works just fine its from corrosion on the pins in the connector:thumbsup::D
  23. S

X Club In VA

im game if u you still wanna do it
Back