Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Gatorblazer's Elite

I wish I had the summer off, but I'll be taking classes.
  2. R

Gatorblazer's Elite

Haha! I didn't realize there were so many alabama folks on here, even if some do go to AU!
  3. R

Gatorblazer's Elite

Just wanted to say hey from over here in Tuscaloosa!
  4. R

Mercedes or Kia?????

I bet the m-class is a little quicker, the ML500 anyway.
  5. R

Name this part pppppplease!

I noticed that mine was leaking yesterday as well. So I will be getting it fixed now.
  6. R

33x12.5 on 15x7

Sams gave me trouble, here in Alabama, about mounting my 32x11.50s on stock rims, and they still didn't really want to mount them when I got some 15x8 wheels. They made me sign a waiver. So I guess it just depends on the place.
  7. R

FordBeast98's SAS in progress!

Hey Fordbeast98, just wanted to subscribe to this thread. Good luck and I can't wait to see it done!
  8. R

Borg Warner 1354

Hey fordbeast98, when you get it installed and ready let me know how it went and how you like it. I am planning to do this switch as soon as I get some time to locate one. I can't wait to get one because my current t/c is terrible!
  9. R

How about a trail ride at Windrock in Oliver Springs, Tenn.

I wish I could go, but i'm gonna be out of town. thanks anyway though.
  10. R

t case prob please help!

Mine did the exact thing, I took off the shift motor, took the cover off it and greeced all moving parts and put it back togather and it worked just fine. but thats all I know to do. hope it works!
  11. R

Calling all Explorer's on Tennesse and bordering states!!

i have a 2in body lift and tt, shackles, and add a leaf on 31s, but have 32s sitting at my house. i'm lookin around for some wheels now. i had a lot of fun wheelin in the country as well, but most of the trails where out of my league! i would love to go back some time though.
  12. R

Calling all Explorer's on Tennesse and bordering states!!

hey fordbeast98, I saw you up at wheelin in the country, i was in the blue explorer!
  13. R

December Ride of the month

sounds like fun! just let me know when and where the next club meet is and i'll try to make it.
  14. R

cool! there aren't many places that I know of around the shoals area, but i'm down in t-town most of the time these days, but would love to get some offroading in sometime up there!
  15. R

hey explorerchic, i'm from Florence, Al (at school now though, UA, Tuscaloosa) just wondering if you knew any places to go wheeling in North Al
Back