Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

how to replace motor in pwr seat 2002 Mountaneer

Hey guy's well I tried to just lube up the track and see if it helped but it didn't seem to get any better so only time will tell I guess. One can also hope that it fails in the way back position so I can still drive it thanks for the help
  2. D

Fuel Filter Replacement w/pics

Thank you for posting this Ive been looking for that dam filter for a couple of years now could never find it. I had a 89 bronco and that was easy to find. Looks like I have something to do tommorow :thumbsup::)
  3. D

I will try that and see where I end up I agree that it would be a lot of work for nothing if its not the problem. Thank you for your input I will let you know how I make out.:thumbsup:
  4. D

Welcome I'm new as well a lot of great info here :)
  5. D

I'm pretty sure the motor moves very slow and Im afraid its going to get stuck in a position that I wont be able to move the seat as my wife is only 5' tall and I'm over 6' tall hence the problem that I would have if my wife was the last one to drive the truck when it stops working. would like...
  6. D

I'm looking to see if anyone has replace the pwr seat motor in a 2002 mercury mountaineer any help would be greatly appreciated:salute:
  7. D

Hello Ford Buddys

Thanks i replaced them yesterday everything went fine was just worried about the abs system but turned out nothing to worry about
  8. D

Hello Ford Buddys

:) Hi everyone how is everyone doing I'm new to this site and to forums ingenral so forgive me if I do something wrong. I am trying to find out if I have to do anything special when I replace my calipers on my 2002 mercury mountaineer
Back