Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

!997 Mercury Mountaineer 5.0 2wd

Figured id step in, havent been here in a while.. Sold Osiris for 2600 with 93k on the odo.. Stupid but I had my reasons for the short sale. Picked up a 2003 Lexus Is300 and have done A LOT to it in the time I've owned it. Ill throw up some pics Ignore the white emblem it was dummmbb...
  2. T

Haha thank you
  3. T

Little update on Osiris -Just hit 92,000 miles -Changed my radiator fluid and experienced the greatest mpg increase ever.. went from 19mpg@60mph to 23mpg@60mph highway and around 17mpg city while never letting my truck over 2k rpm -I'm desperately in need of tires and an alignment to...
  4. T

Post the pics of your wheels here!!! STREET TRUCKS!!!

Thanks a lot! I'm in the 3 year long process of painting all the light gray parts to black like the front bumper lol. I'm also finally evening the truck out.
  5. T

My 1997 Mounty

Thats a beautiful Mounty, I love the stance did you lower it?
  6. T

My '92 Sploder

Thats a beautiful first gen. Looks like it was stuck in a time machine :thumbsup: lets see some interior shots :D
  7. T

Rims and tires help??

The suspension was all jacked up when i got it so my warranty replaced the whole front end with new shocks and what not, they said it'll lower down in time, but I'll end up doing a reverse TT very soon. I wanna lower the back, but idk any other way besides blocks, which I will not do. Thanks...
  8. T

Rims and tires help??

Bought em :))
  9. T

Their actually silver, I'm confused on how they came up white like that, was thinking the same thing lol. I'm thinking I'm gonna paint them black (of course lol) or now I'm also thinking a pearl or alpine white, just because the pictures make them look awesome white. And thanks for the...
  10. T

Put my rims on my truck, they look amazing!!!
  11. T

Nasty looking brakes

haha thanks. I didnt have brake cleaner so i just gave em i nice little scrub and they look semi better, I still gotta get new brakes eventually so im gonna try to not let it bother me.
  12. T

Varsity's 2000 Explorer Sport

You have a beautiful explorer, and the newly painted wheels look awesome. They always remind me of cop car wheels. So badass. Looked over your registry and your interior is flawless!
  13. T

Post the pics of your wheels here!!! STREET TRUCKS!!!

Dude I love those rims, the look really good on your sport. Congrats
  14. T

Nasty looking brakes

My brakes have been hidden for 14 years or so and now I have new 18s and I can see them, is there any way to clean them up without having to replace them? I'm gonna purchase some brake cleaner tomorrow but I'm not sure if that will do any justice. I can get some pictures up tomorrow if need...
  15. T

Bought some 18 inch Voxx MG's today. Just need to bolt em on and take pictures :) only paid 260, for rims and tires. Tires have prob 30% tread left though.
  16. T

Rims and tires help??

Found these and I'm getting them this weekend :). http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/pts/2442113746.html
  17. T

Rims and tires help??

I need new tires for my truck so i might as well get rims too. I'm interested in these mustang rims but im not sure if they will fit. can anyone help? http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/pts/2485871892.html And these :). http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/pts/2473992158.html
  18. T

Polished intake and other stuff

Looks damn good buddy!
  19. T

How I spent my day

I used -Ice car wash soap -Meguiars Clay bar system (or something lol) -And good ole' fashion Turtle Wax. -And Armorall Tire Shine Thats pretty much it. I plan on getting my hood restored, probally gonna pay for it considering I dont know how. Thanks for the compliments :)
  20. T

Removal of windshield wiper plastic "tray" for painting....?

Looks good! I did the same thing to mine a couple months ago, though i ended snapping one of them because of a mean clip :( . Yours came out wayy better though.
  21. T

How I spent my day

First bucket is water and soap, second is just water. Dip your rag in the soap and wash up a section then dip the dirty rag in the second bucket to get all the dirt and debri off. It just helps so you dont rub dirt and crud into your paint. You can tell the difference when your done cause...
  22. T

How I spent my day

Decided my exterior was in for a little work, not gonna go crazy. -Washed my truck with the two bucket method -Claybared the whole truck -Again washed my truck with two bucket method -Then wax. I'm not a pro whatsoever, but I pride myself on my clean truck.. Check it out and tell me what...
  23. T

my two favorite things. Taken with my iphone
  24. T

lowering the 2nd gen 4x4

dude i love that explorer! Those are mustang rims correct? They look damn good on there, I'm gonna keep that in mind now!
Back