Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

Single chamber muffler on 4.6

i have a flow master 40 series that ys right behind my rear axle in to duals out of the corners with 3in tips and it sounds great doesn't really drone at all i love it
  2. P

Finally got new wheels and tires.

Love the rims Eric I have the same rims the only thing I don't like about them is cleaning in between the spokes
  3. P

Photos 3rd gen pic's

That's exactly how I feel teejay.
  4. P

Photos 3rd gen pic's

i think ill only put the rack back on if i get a roof basket. he charged me 350 for everything.
  5. P

Glass front fenders

im thinking about getting a pair but how much are they gonna cost after u get them shipped?
  6. P

Photos 3rd gen pic's

yea i can he ran it behind the spare
  7. P

Photos 3rd gen pic's

its not true duals they dont split until they go over the rear axle.
  8. P

Photos 3rd gen pic's

custom dual exhaust and also removed my roof rack to paint debating on putting it back on at all
  9. P

exhaust question

heres some pictures and also i removed my rook rack tell me what u guys think http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j403/dharley17/IMAG0219.jpg
  10. P

exhaust question

Hey guys got my exhaust done today hopefully ill have time to put some pics and videos up tomo:)
  11. P

Tell me what you think

Thanks man and ok sounds good
  12. P

Photos 3rd gen pic's

hey just thought i would let u all know i was on my way home from work and a guy in this cummins decided to act like a bad ass and try to race me in my stock explorer and i walked him from 55-110 :)
  13. P

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Jwigs what brand roof basket do u have looks great by the way
  14. P

Tell me what you think

Yea me to I got a black billet grill for Christmas but of course it doesn't fit ... And I love the look of the mesh grill but all the ones iv seen u have to cut your factory grill and i don't want to do that if any one knows of one that fits with out cutting let me know thanks
  15. P

Tell me what you think

Srry somethin got messed up with this ones url
  16. P

Tell me what you think

Here's some pics tell me what u think I just installed the new headlights
  17. P

Tell me what you think

i think it looks great... i have the exact same ex same colors and everthing but i have aftermarket black wheels on mine and a westin bull bar and also a double din touch screen navi :)
  18. P

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Fled your ex looks awesome!.... What size wheels and tires?
  19. P

exhaust question

Not yet unfortunately because the guy that is doin it for me is older And only does this for friends on the side So he hasn't had time because of the holidays... But I did get black headlights And a billet grill for Christmas:)
  20. P

exhaust question

also will my ex pass emissions without the third cat ? and how much of a difference in loudness is it with and without the cat?
  21. P

exhaust question

im not doing true duals im gonna do a single to dual muffler ... maxstealth could u put up a sound clip thanks.
  22. P

exhaust question

thats awesome to hear. what mufflers do you have? and i was gonna do flow master 40s. dose any one recommend differently?
  23. P

exhaust question

hey guys so im getting duals on my v8 ex and i was wondering if i could remove the third cat with out throwing a code?
  24. P

Good cheap or bad cheap?

this lift kit is not for our trucks if u scroll down to vehicle application it says this *Fits models with torsion bar suspension ONLY. Does not fit models with mono-leaf rear leaf spring. Vehicle Application: 1998-2011 Ford Ranger 4wd 1998-2011 Ford Ranger Edge 2wd & 4wd 2002-2006 Ford...
  25. P

wanted: 265-75r16s

hey guys im tryin to find a pair of 265-75r16s for my ex so if anyone is selling their tires let me know thanks:)
Back