Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Hgh Pitched Squeal - 4 down towing

Picked up our first class A today and toaded our 2011 Explorer home. The Explorer towed great behind the Allegro 36LA but when we got home and went beck to unhook, by wife mentioned she could hear a Hgh Pitched Squeal coming from the Explorer. Being hard of hearing I really had trouble picking...
  2. S

Underlined Triangle below MFT on Left

Okay, I cannot find this in the manual. Under the MFT in the center is the recessed Hazard Button. To the left of this button is a recessed triangle that is underlined. What is it?
  3. S

Explorer A-Pillar Rattle/Noise

Does anyone have knowledge of the Offical Ford Fix for this problem. I've only had it happen 3 times the first month. Went into the dealer today and he could find nothing at the Ford site concerning the problem or the fix. Left him with the paper that identifes the parts required and he said...
  4. S

Sirius station preset disappeared

I know the line up has changed. But, when I add the new station to my favorites (Hot Button), they no longer show the station ID on the button. Also, they no longer identify what is playing and who the artist is for the music. This all happened with the new lineup.
  5. S

Sirius station preset disappeared

With the latest update, I can still save the Sirius stations to a preset button, but none of the preset buttons will display any preset information. Any idea of how to get the buttons to display what the preset is????
  6. S

Sync Lady Yells

Seems our radio volume is fine, but when we go to enter a voice command the Sync Lady is yelling at us. Have not found a way to turn done the volume. I have tried the volume control under the Sync setup, but it does not seem to change the prompt volumen. Anyone have this problem and figured...
  7. S

Still Waiting

Seni, Picked up the Exporer on 13 April. As of now everything is fine for the most part. Will need to take it back for the A-Pillar and Sync update in the near future. Sync update to address the clock changing times and hopefully some voice recognition problems. Had the A-Pillar buzz for...
  8. S

Swithing between 2 phones when in Explorer

Have not figured this out yet. My wifes phone listed as primary and mine as the secondary phone in the Exporer. With us both in the car, how do I get it to switch to my wifes when it already has already linked to mine. This happens when I get in with my phone some time before my wife gets...
  9. S

How long before you give up???

Update from orginal poster: Ordered Nov 23, Built Feb 24 (3 months), and it has showed up at the dealer today (Apr 11). So tomorrow we will find out if it was worth the wait. But for now at least the wait is over.
  10. S

How long before you give up???

At this point I am still hanging in. Ordered Nov 23, Built Feb 24 (3 months), First promised delivery week 28 Feb, Second promised delivery week (27 Mar), STILL NO EXPLORER!! I know I live 5 hours from the factory (A LONG WAY). Customer service cannot tell be why it was held up the first time...
  11. S

Still Waiting

At this point I am still hanging in. Ordered Nov 23, Built Feb 24 (3 months), First promised delivery week 28 Feb, Second promised delivery week (27 Mar), STILL NO EXPLORER!! I know I live 5 hours from the factory (A LONG WAY). Customer service cannot tell be why it was held up the first...
  12. S

What is the hold for??

dave1946 has put it very well. In the message traffic and voice communication to Ford, the response is that it is on hold. You ask what the hold is about and they don't know. You ask about a new ETA and they don't know. Then you see they are building and shipping units build at a latter...
  13. S

What is the hold for??

Don't know what is going on, the customer service rep told me that they were on hold and no release date was known. Maybe the customer service rep does not know what they are taking about.
  14. S

What is the hold for??

Coming up on 4 months since we ordered the 2011 Explorer. It was finally built on 24 Feb, but I was just told yesterday that they are on hold. Does anyone know what this hold is about? Or, is Ford just trying to get us to give up and buy a GM. After ordering in Nov, it is hard to see...
Back