Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Need 2nd row buckets

Thanks guys, I asked that guy multiple times for that info and he has not responded at all. I'm not sure if he actually got the bucket seats or not. I just need to find some if possible. Thanks again Troy T
  2. T

Need 2nd row buckets

Can anyone help me find 2nd row buckets please? I am not having any luck Thanks Troy
  3. T

I need a 2nd row console and paying big $$$

Thank you, that would be great, I googled salvageking.com and I didn't find anything. Thanks Troy
  4. T

I need a 2nd row console and paying big $$$

Hey Regini Could you please tell me the search you used for these seats, I could use some. Thank you Troy
  5. T

Replacing bench with 2nd row bucket seats

Anybody have more info on this? The EX is gone if I can't do the conversion. New baby just got here and there is absolutely no room in the back seat for the infant seat or for my 3 year old in her seat. It is the number one disappointment in the new EX in my opinion :(
  6. T

I've had it with MyFord Touch.

How is it going? Are the lemon laws working? We are having similar issues and I am just trying to figure out our options, thanks
  7. T

4 weeks and 3400 miles later, review

JustB Rad I say wait for the Iphone, it's all that and a bag of tricks and the new one has to be coming in June :)
  8. T

Should I go with FWD or wait for AWD

I have the FWD and it great for us, we had an AWD Mercury Mountaineer before but the new EX is way better but also totally different. It depends on what you need it for, if we didn't have a 4wd vehicle or if we had a ton of snow then I might wait. It's all about what you need.
  9. T

1995E yes you could do this with two Ipads, I am not sure if they would fit in the holder I have but I know there are a few holders out there and yes it would be significantly cheaper and infinitely better :) Bill I get it, I was messing around at 55mph I was averaging 24 mpg, but most of the...
  10. T

Bill you are probably right, but I want more on the highway since its a FWD. ATL that is an older Sony dvd player and the bracket came from ebay for $17. Can't remember the brand but it was a universal fit and it works fine, just a tight fit.
  11. T

Answers to the questions and a cool pic! I'm back and no I have not changed the oil ;) No plans to right now but that may change. I also forgot to say one of the Bad or Good things depending on how you look at it, but we averaged 20.2 mpg on the way down and 20.7 on the way back. I was...
  12. T

Hey Everyone I have thoroughly enjoyed this site since I have found it so I figured I would give a little review for anyone else who enjoys reading them. A little backstory about us, we are a early 30's couple with a 2 year old little girl with plans for more. We traded in a 2003 Mercury...
  13. T

IIHS test

Sweet, Thanks:)
  14. T

The "I can't wait" thread

Thanks Seni, we love it!! Hey Pug, we have the Bordeaux and we love it! The MFT and sync are great for the most part, with some minor issues here and there. Even with the couple issues, we absolutely love this EX. More than we expected for the most part :)
  15. T

I'm considering a 2011 Limited.

We love the 2011 that we have had for 2 weeks!!
  16. T

Ford Extended Service Plans (ESP)

Glad to hear it Flounder!!!
  17. T

Gas Prices

Mine was dead on or within 2 cents of all the stations I passed yesterday, if you actually push the station that you want to go to and look at the screen at the bottom it tells you when it was updated. I noticed the ones that were wrong had all been updated the day before.
  18. T

1,100 Miles and MyFord Touch Already Dead

Hey JD mine did the same thing yesterday... I was worried but it came back to life, thank God!!
  19. T

Thinking about an 11' Explorer Limited

We were in a similar boat and we went with the EX!! We are glad we did, couple things we don't like about the EX is the 2nd row doesn't seem as big as it should be and the MFT could be a little less buggy, but overall we love it!! We have a friend who has a loaded outlook and we like it but the...
  20. T

Our New 2011 Explorer

Hey Justcynn, the hitch cover is pretty easy to remove, 15 to 20 seconds tops, you spin out two plastic spring set screws and then you have to pop out the plastic slips at the top, I think there are 4 of them. Hope you like the grey interior, my wife had to have black and now that we have it I...
  21. T

The "I can't wait" thread

You guys are hilarious!! I thought I was the only one!! I absolutely love the X, I Have a few issues with it but I still love it!!
  22. T

Extended Service Plan (ESP) prices comparison thread

Hey Flounder keep me posted. I hope all goes well, we are about to order it ourselves but are waiting for our tax return. Also let me know if you got the maintenance plan? I am trying to get the best price for that, my dealer is asking $1490 which seems a little high.
  23. T

And God said, let Edge have his Explorer...

I'm glad you guys got your Ex's, I can't see any of your pics but I am happy for y'all!!!
  24. T

1,100 Miles and MyFord Touch Already Dead

Please keep us posted, I am having a few buggy issues here and there with the sync mainly with the phones but I am hoping it is not a long term issue
  25. T

Proud New Owner!

I agree, not a deal breaker but nice to have, we were leaning toward the XLT until my wife figured out all the little niceties that came with the limited, mainly the remote start, sony system, power fold third row, and of course the ambient lighting. The dealership also fixed my passenger door...
Back