Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

What do I do with this extra sensor wire??

I have since sold this truck. I do not think I ever found where the green plug went. The black plug went to the top of the tranny which I accessed from under the carpet/cup holder inside the truck.
  2. M

How To: Upper Control Arm / Ball Joint Replacement (Lots of Pictures)

My old and new were the same size as I checked them before the install. You may have the wrong part in the right box. Go back to napa.
  3. M

Airbag Code 44

I've read some threads that there may be issues in the seat/seatbelt wires. One user just had to wiggle them. Another user had it happen to her but not her husband, turned out they have the seat adjusted differently which triggers the light for her but not him. Wires were kinking. My two cents...
  4. M

Does anybody know who might know the answer to that so I could pm them?
  5. M

Strange question but where is the horn on an '03 Ranger

Thank you rwenzing, I tried to check the wires in the picture using a light and pressing the horn but found my clockspring is bad. My Haynes manual only went up to '99 (before I knew about the '03 stuff) and the color of the wire is blue. So thank you for that as well. The clockspring will be...
  6. M

Removing a rear door latch from inside?

I had the same issue. The rear passenger dor does not get used much, at least for me. I used PB Blaster for a few days squirting it in every hole and crevice I could get at to shoot it at the lower latch. The door began to open and close about 1/4 inch at least on the bottom latch. The top latch...
  7. M

Strange question but where is the horn on an '03 Ranger

1999 Ranger 4x4 XLT Extended cab 4.0 with '03 engine, wire harness, ignition, and PCM. Since the previous owner put in the '03 wire harness he did not hook up the old horn which is in the front driver corner behind the headlight. But I cannot find any wire in that area what so ever to hook...
  8. M

1999 Ranger 4x4 xlt ext cab 4.0L 5r55e tranny. With '03 engine, wire harness, ignition, pcm, and issues. I picked this thing up with issues and have been trying to get them resolved. I took it to a very good tranny man and he said he got codes that did not pertain to my vehicle. "Like it has...
  9. M

I'm here for the info!

99 Ranger 4.0 4x4 XLT Ext Cab. It has issues so I come in search of knowlage MNBen
Back