Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Got the mailed update today

Congratulations. Thanks for updating.
  2. R

Painting XLT Grille

Yeah, I'd like to do that too. Anyboody els? I think the kona blue will look much better with limited grill.
  3. R

HID Headlights

I have them on. I bought them after the market.
  4. R

Rear Climate Control

Yes, the rear climate control is pretty much manual. You have to start it after switching the main climate on, set the required heat level (no temp. Selection), and fan speed.
  5. R

where is my Explorer?

The salesman called me earlier today. He told me that the car is still in Chicago :( and then they will send it to Kansas City by rail. And from there they will send to my area by a truck. Last thing, delivery date is sometime next week. huh! I want to believe but I can’t!!
  6. R

where is my Explorer?

I am supposed to get my Explorer on march 8. untill now i didn't recieve the it. the salesman told me that my car is in Kansas City assembly plant, but he doesn't know why it is there. anybody have an idea why would they take ut to there? Kansas City is on the way between where i live and Chicago.
  7. R

Ambient lighting

Is it possible to add the Ambient light that comes in the Limited on an XLT if I buy it separately? Will it show on MyFord Touch after configuring it?
Back