Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

96 xlt smoking??

Ive checked the plugs, they are fine and it has 124xxx mles on it and I just got it about 3 months ago
  2. W

96 xlt smoking??

4.0 not the sohc
  3. W

96 xlt smoking??

yeah I have pulled them none seem to be wet at all all seem dry, my cel is not on and i do have scanner but nothing pops up. I understand losing a friend. My grandpa pasted a few months ago and he was my go to guy when it came to this stuff I am a body guy not a mechanic as he was a heavy...
  4. W

96 xlt smoking??

well you see if yall want a bump rule then make one if not...I say bump away....There is only one forum that I am on that has a bump rule and thats TampaRacing. In other words if I was an elite member my question would have been answered already right?
  5. W

96 xlt smoking??

well sir you owe me $20 because it is one of the first things I read on this site. Matter of fact its one of the first things I read on all of the fourms I belong to. Oh and nice way to handle the situation. So how bout this, you pay for my $20 for me to become a member and we will...
  6. W

96 xlt smoking??

Hmmm... First, See anything about not bumping? Because I don't. http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_board_rules Second, Right...Maybe they did, Maybe they didn't. Third, AND.......?
  7. W

96 xlt smoking??

27 views no replys....nice.....thanks guys
  8. W

96 xlt smoking??

oh and there is no water in the oil......
  9. W

96 xlt smoking??

smokes from exhaust when I start it up some times worse then others, Its white smoke, it will smoke some times and other times it wont. I am thinking maybe a head gasket? but the weird thing is after driving it a while it clears up, like I said sometimes it will smoke like crazy then it wont...
  10. W

Post the pics of your wheels here!!! STREET TRUCKS!!!

Whats this bumper off of?
Back