Search results

1. K

John_Rock's 2001 Sport Trac 4x4

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  2. K

Spdrcer34 is going V8!....

omg wow! amazing!
  3. K

anyone have an idea how I can ind the street ride pics here?

thank you techie! I appreciate it :thumbsup:
  4. K

hoping this the right forum first of all..

yes that could be true... Hopefully the overtime @ kp's job will be solid and he can raise the funds for the work it needs. I'd like to have one of my own as well. They are very nice and full of potential. He teases me about off roading. I've seen stuff here I wouldn't have imagined, let alone...
  5. K

Comment by 'kevinandyolanda' in media 'River Crossing'

how is this possible? I have somuch to learn!
  6. K

yes "she" Yolanda(of Kevin and Yolanda) wants to find them! lol :) thanks Brooklyn and lounge lizard! I will try to find them. Still very new to the forum!:navajo:
  7. my prettyboy

my prettyboy

my 17 year old dream, gone 2 years, and sadly missed
  8. K

:dunno::help::navajo:
  9. K

John Johnstone Memorial Ford Invasion Weekend @ SMORR

thank you! Good luck, have fun and I am sure it will be a wonderful turn out:thumbsup::navajo:. I know this is so touching to his family.
  10. K

John Johnstone Memorial Ford Invasion Weekend @ SMORR

I'm sorry but what does smorr stand for?
  11. K

Hey Brian, can't drive a stick(yp)... a year warranty is the best we could hope for... Kevin is beginning the overtime so we can get the engine and tranny together hopefully. Bad purchase on our part, but we are gonna fight to get him up and going.:navajo:
  12. K

thanks! anyone have an idea how I can ind the street ride pics here?

thanks! anyone have an idea how I can ind the street ride pics here?
  13. K

It happens!!! :) hey Reapereviltwin, how did you put that up under your name????

It happens!!! :) hey Reapereviltwin, how did you put that up under your name????
  14. K

:navajo:kp has 1 -and a possible- brake jobs lined up as well. Busy, busy, busy. Started "him" up(after 3 days) as kp calls it yesterday it roared!!! played with the idle, idle too high, then too low, then roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! lol! :) updates coming... may have to push "him" back into...
  15. K

(KP) Thanks waskly.. I will be looking at it this weekend and I found step by step instructions on the upper and lower intake with pics as well. The bad things is NOW my tranny when out completely the only gear I could drive in sliped and would not slip back into gear..so once I do the work on...
  16. K

John_Rock's 2001 Sport Trac 4x4

I've never seen anything like some of these shots, wow... :)
  17. K

John Rock Memorial Meet and Run

thank you reapereviltwin- I didn't know any details, then I Happened on one of Rick's threads... I thought wow the outpouring... I'm going to definitely check out the link right after I finish typing this.!.(YP) :navajo:
  18. K

hello! thanks for the add also, you are our first "official" friend! :)

hello! thanks for the add also, you are our first "official" friend! :)
  19. K

John Rock Memorial Meet and Run

We are very new to SE, and I was wondering if anyone wanted to post a link for me/us to check out his profile.?. It's so sad to have joined at this time, not being able to know who everyone has been talking about. I Hope it's not perceived as silly or weird to ask this.
  20. K

I asked kevin to just check them all out, but I Think he just concentrated on the 15's. I will remind him about that.:D
  21. K

waskly, thank you. I will make sure KP sees this when he gets home.
  22. K

Hey waskly, thank you for replying!1 998 ford explorer no cigarette lighter, just the hole... sigh... intend to get the testers this weekend hopefully. Been trying to find a video or step by step procedure with this particular engine. Kevin will be attempting to fix this vacuum leak. He needs to...
Back