Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Hi I have not been on this forum for a while. I have my 94 explorer in almost new...

Hi I have not been on this forum for a while. I have my 94 explorer in almost new condition and the original owner, that I like to sell to a member but I am not a elite member. Is there any way I can post my explorer for sale? Thanks George
  2. G

Engine Detonation

Hi You truck did have the automatic hubs and replaced with manuals. So of the reasons why the change in hubs is because of cost, manual are soooo much cheaper and manual hubs are more reliable. Now my 94 explorer runs great with 94k miles and also knock and pings. I have a friend who...
  3. G

94 Explore front seats foam

Hi All Can anyone tell me where I can get replacement seat foams for my driver bucket seat bottom! It's killing my back. The pass seat still great because of lack of use of course. This is my second explorer and same thing happen. George
  4. G

Radius Arm Bushings Installers in Phila Area!

Hi All!! Need to locate, ASAP, someone who can either just remove radius arm bracket rivets or replace my radius arm bushings for me. I am located in Bucks County in Pennsylvania!!!! George
  5. G

Gibson Exhaust & Tokico Shocks

Hi Who has the best price for 94 Explorer 4dr Gibson exhaust No 19685 and Tokico Shocks HE4077/HE4078. George
  6. G

94 explorer exhaust system

Who has the best gibson exhaust system price for my 94 Ford Explorer 4d 4x4 xlt? I also have a 92 Ford explorer and it has a gibson exhaust system which exits from the rear side as original, why is the new gibson exhaust system exits out the rear? George
  7. G

Power Window Control?

Hi Like to know if I can take the power window control panel apart to fix my up button of the driver side window. The problem is not puting it down, but, to put it up it takes some force, but it will go up. I rather not buy the whole power window control panel but either repair the one that...
  8. G

Lower ground effect moulding ?

HI Will a 97 4dr lower ground effect moulding fit a 92 4dr.? George
  9. G

ADVICE ON TIRES?

HI LIKE A RECOMMEDATION ON TIRES? EITHER BFGOODRICH LONG TRAIL T/A OR GENERAL ST'S SIZE 30" GEORGE
  10. G

92 4x4 front bearings

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF TAKING THE FRONT BEARING RACE OUT THE ROTORS ARE DONE IN THE SAME MANNER AS A REGULAR REAR DRIVEN CAR/TRUCK. USING A BRASS PUNCH TO KNOCK OUT THE RACE THEN USING A SEAL/RACE DRIVER TO KNOCK IT BACK IN? I OWN A 92 FORD 4X4 XLT WITH 98K MILES ON IT, BEARINGS STARTED...
  11. G

RA Bushing Washers size?

RADIUS ARM WASHER HI JUST LOOKED IN MY SHOP MANUAL FOR MAY 92 FORD EXPLORER, THE SHOP MANUAL HAS ALL PART NUMBERS. THE PART NUMBER FOR THE STOCK WASHER IS 379572. TELL ME IF THIS WORKS AND HELPS WITH THE TRUCKS FRONT END
  12. G

RADIUS ARM BUSHINGS ?

WHO MANUFACTORS THE BEST RADIUS ARM BUSHING AS REPLACEMENTS TO OEM FACTORY BUSHINGS.
  13. G

New fan clutch or electric fan?

JUST REPLACED MY CLUTCH, FAN AND FAN BELT, ABOUT 30 MIN. TO COMPLETE. MY CLUTCH WENT BAD AT 92K, SO THE NEW SHOULD LAST ME THE REST OF THE LIFE OF MY TRUCK. SO IF I WAS YOU, JUST PUT IN THE REPLACEMENT PARTS!!!! $55 FOR CLUTCH, $40 FOR FORD REPLACEMENT FAN AND $20 FOR FAN BELT. JUST TO SAY...
  14. G

FREE set of PIAA 9004 Superwhite headlights! AND THE WINNER IS....

COUNT ME IN TOO!!!!! THANKS GRSJMS@AOL.COM
  15. G

Bleeding brakes

I had my rear brake bleeder froze on me too. The reason it did was the wheel cylinder was completely frozen so the bleeder was too. If i were you replace both rear brake wheel cylinder, there inexpensive about $15 each, then bleed the whole system.
  16. G

Goodyear Wrangler RT/S or Michelin LTX M/S??

hey I have Firestone Firehawks 255/70r15 tires, great in the rain and snow, I wanted tires so the truck will handle better than the original tires. But next time i will go with the same size but with the BFGoodrich Radial TA's. Good luck
  17. G

Need new fan blade

damon I am having the same minor over-heating problem, I found out that my fan is spinning at the same speed when temp. is cold or very hot. Now I know I need a new fan and fan clutch. question I have is (1) is the stock fan clutch from FORD better than the HD Hayden fan clutch? Also what is...
  18. G

Phila Mechanic for R.A. replacement

Looking for a Mechanic to replace my radius arm bushing on my 92 ford explorer located near philadelphia area.
  19. G

Tachometer

YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE THIS, I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH MY TACH. ITS BEEN ABOUT 1 YEAR WITHOUT AN EXPLAINATION. IF YOU HEAR OF A CURE TO OUR WACKY TACH PLEASE CONTACT ME. JUST TO TELL YOU, MY 92 EXPLORER HAS 89,000 MILES WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS EXCEPT THE WACKY TACH. GEORGE AT GRSJMS@AOL.COM
Back