Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Are there any maryland drivers on here?

Sounds good!! Maybe meet up at Greenridge State park one Saturday and do some wheelin:thumbsup:
  2. G

Are there any maryland drivers on here?

Glen Burnie area here!!
  3. G

noise is driving me crazy! something in suspension

I had a similar noise on my wife's Mountaineer and it ended up being the sway bar links!!! I had checked them several times and they were always tight but there was just enough play on bumps they would make a rattling noise!!
  4. G

Fuel Filter

I had the same problem!! Dirt and Rust had built up around the circular spring inside the hose.Use some penetrating oil and spray it up inside the connector. Let it sit for awhile, Than take your fuel line tool and work it into the coupler until it bottoms out, Than you should be able to twist...
  5. G

Body Lift Done

Did the body lift today and except for the shifter cable everything went together without any problems. The cable is to tight and won't stay locked into the bracket on the side of the trans. My question is do they make a slightely longer cable that I can swap out. Any help appreciated..... Rich
  6. G

Lift kit from summit or suspension connection?

I just had the Summit one delivered last week. It had everything in it!! Doing my BL at the end of this month:thumbsup:
  7. G

Improved the intake for cheap

Same mod I did on mine!! K+N filter and remove frt snorkel and cut a 3X6 hole in frt of air box. Replaced muffler with a flowmaster with 2 1/2 inch tailpipe and shazamm the power increase and sound definately increased:biggthump
Back