Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. I

Crown Vic 5.0 with EEC-V swap, working PATS key?

A lil update, I have the 97 parts explorer and a friend that can use much of the extra parts on his 98 once I tear into her (so I don't feel bad about ripping into her) and so far the work on the other parts car has been going smoothly:D
  2. I

explorermann1979 will rip you off!

50/50 chance that would be his county pen....lol...Man what a loser.
  3. I

bleach works a lot better at killing an automobile...and its easier to hide...just sayin...not that I would stoop so low as to do anything like that but if I was that sorta guy that's they way I'd do it. Did the OP manage to get a refund with PayPal? if he did then PayPal will be after the guy...
  4. I

I posted a link to my Facebook, I'm pretty active in the crown Victoria/Panther community so I'm hoping people will recognize him and take precautionary actions against him. I wish you good luck, I hope this guy gets whats coming to him real soon. bad karma has a way of working it self out one...
  5. I

1997 Mountaineer into 1959 Ford F100 Build Diary

All this work sounds familiar, I'm only using the engine and harness though...I may need to pick yur brain on the wiring sometime soon though.
  6. I

I have decided to buy a 1997 5.0l and forget about the PATS...perhaps someday I'll find a complete parts car for pats, right now I need to focus on getting the rest of the project completed.
  7. I

This is beginning to sound extremely expensive, unless I come cross a complete untouched parts Explorer at a U-Pull...the engine I'm looking at is a 2000 with complete harness and computer, would the older 1997 computer work with it?
  8. I

I'm in need of more information on how the PATS system works, I would like to have the system fully operational...I'm building the car pretty much from the ground up, 1985 Crown Victoria coupe. so far my plan is.. 1985 Crown Victoria Coupe body 1999 Ford Crown Victoria Police interceptor...
Back