Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Shift to Park Warning

I wanted to update my fellow Re-Engineers. My shift to park problem did return. Simply bending the lever arm worked for a while but the problem did return. I was able to find the right one at Mouser Electronics with a minum order of 1pc. It has the correct posts, fits perfectly, and comes with...
  2. C

Shift to Park Warning

I haven't been on the forum in years. Recently picked up a 2013 Limited. It had the "Not in Park" issue so I came here to see what was known. What I learned provided me enough information to fix it in 30 minutes with no parts purchased. I was able to pop open the console and put a slight bend in...
  3. C

Outside cold air thru glove compartment

Didn't want to wait. Went out in the cold and fixed it. On mine. the lever arm for the damper door just came out, so the damper door fell to the bottom. Following your instructions, I was able to put it all back together. I had to make a little bracket to keep the lever arm in place but it works...
  4. C

Outside cold air thru glove compartment

Hawkeye61, Well done. I just bought a used 04' and found the damper door problem. After reading thru many posts, I found yours. It details, with pictures and links, how to get this fixed the right way. I appreciate you taking the extra time to post this after you resolved it for yourself. I...
Back