Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. X

Passing gear burning smell?

Has anyone else experienced a burning smell when using passing gear on the X? Has happened to me 3 times. Another forum member said he noticed it also.
  2. X

Antenna alternatives

Reception I haven't noticed any drop in reception. I'm running around 20 to 35 mile north of Pittsburgh. All stations come in fine. Maybe better than my Escalade. Sirius seems fine.
  3. X

Antenna alternatives

Here's the Shark Fin on my new X. Now I look like a "high-ender". Like BMW. Follow the above post. Just email your info and they will contact you. Here are a couple of pix:
  4. X

How many have a 3/28 build date???

Got mine yesterday !!! Lovin' so far! No problems what-so-ever!!:notworthy
  5. X

One of our competitors getting "FIRED UP"

Just saw this on Facebook. Love it!!! :D https://www.facebook.com/notes/egmcartech/video-dodge-durango-catches-fire-during-parade-while-carrying-float/10150562983390093
  6. X

Build week of 03/28/11 - any ETA'S

ETA = week of the 11th also Built 4/1 & Sync'd 4/4
  7. X

What's your status?

Ordered 2/12 Built 04/01 Awaiting Shipment ETA none SMR is currently showing 2.8
  8. X

Got Sync on the 4th SYNC Version Gen2 - V2.8 BT4T-14D546-AM BT4T-14F496-AP BT4T-14F497-AM SYNC compatible software BT4T-14F500-AE BT4T-14F603-AM
  9. X

Discouraged...anyone else?

Powerofx, Better read this one: Hooray it's here, nightmare pick-up though
  10. X

Hooray it's here, nightmare pick-up though

rnmomx2, you and your family have my double sympathies. Now I really can't wait!!! Hopefully, when & if, mine come in, I do not have the same experience. I will "blow-my-top" and walk away. I've already told the dealer if it's not here by Easter FORGET IT!!!
  11. X

AVI Input?

Get a cigar. lighter adapter Sure is a lot cheaper!
  12. X

NuShield Website

Adhesive There seems to be a light adhesive but no problem. It can be peeled back up. I had to a couple of times to get it perfectly aligned. Had to use a piece of Scotch tape to get the edge of it (as it says to do in the instructions.) I will be able to remove it from my Escalade...
  13. X

NuShield Website

I just called NuShield and the man said they are the same item. NU380A & RA
  14. X

NuShield Website

I wonder about that too?? Does anyone know the difference?
  15. X

NuShield Website

Here's order number NU380RA I just received it two days ago. Don't have the X yet, of course!! But decided to apply it to my Escalade 8" screen. Went on OK. Once I take it out, will post if it's good.
  16. X

Delivery Times!!!!

Ma Lady We kneel to thee, Ma Lady!
  17. X

Explorer comes in last place in Motor Trends 7 passenger CUV comparison

TruckTrend too! My son gets the mag. and said they said the same thing??? That's not good for resale, down the road, for us either!! He's still reading it so haven't actually seen the article?
  18. X

any PICS of Husky Rear Well Mat?

Actual one from an X? Their site only really shows the flat large 3rd row mat. The WeatherBeater style with the big lip. How's the perimeter fit?
  19. X

batman - that's a good question for Seni.
  20. X

Meet Crayola Washington!

How does it work with the HD radio? Did you use the OEM HD radio & antenna before removing and installing the new one? Thanx Where is the GPS antenna? Maybe it uses this one?
  21. X

What happened to "Stinger" antenna?

This is an ordered antenna. See "Meet Crayola Washington".
  22. X

Meet Crayola Washington!

Baxterdown, that antenna is 'stock'? OR did you retro an after-market style. Love it!!!
  23. X

What happened to "Stinger" antenna?

I noticed on "Crayola Washington" post's pics, the antenna has changed??? Is this new type on the latest production releases? It will be great for me (once I get my X) cuz I have a lower garage door head hgt. 75" The "stinger" type would have 'raked' going in and out.
  24. X

Batman, As I said at the begining of this Post: "I ordered 2/12, got VIN & build wk. (3/28) on 3/14, and ETA wk. (4/4) on 3/18. I know; that doesn't mean a whole lot !!! Platinum with everything but rear DVD." So I received my Wdw. Stckr. yesterday also which shows actual build on 4/1 (April...
  25. X

I had to 'google' iMarcos?? And it straighten it out - it's iMacros. Thanks - I will check it later.
Back