Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Help!

The engine is done and it was the oil pump that went out the screen was plugged up
  2. S

Help!

That's what is weird it didn't overheat and it had oil before and after It happened I made a habit of checking the oil because the oil gauge would go crazy every now and then
  3. S

Help!

I was driving my X about a week ago on the interstate when i notice i had no oil pressure. When i notice that I starting feeling lose of power in the engine going up a mountain then the engine turned off. I pulled to the side of the road and called AAA for a tow home. I let it sit for a few days...
  4. S

Travel Trailer

okay thank you that link cleared it up a little
  5. S

Travel Trailer

V6 4.0 ohv
  6. S

Travel Trailer

Im looking to buy a Travel trailer for me and my family but im getting kinda confused. Im told that my X can handle up to 5600lbs but the hitch im ordering is rated at 6000lbs WD thats not much of a diffrence but what im having a hard time understand is do i include the weight of my X with the...
  7. S

98 4.0 2WD into 96 4.0 4WD???????

Im new to this but my engine has about 230,000 on and a buddy of mine is going to sell me his but im not sure how difficult it would be to swap it in. Ive searched on here but havent been able to find anything similiar to this. Any info will help but im not sure weither its SOHC or OHV for the 98.
  8. S

really torn on which all terrains to buy please vote

Well i dont know much bout tires but ive heard of Primwell PA100
  9. S

Run?

Is it Factory setup friendly?
  10. S

Hello

:exporange Hi im new here i have a 96 XLT 4x4 and just recently moved out here to barstow,ca
Back