Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

My Ford Touch Update

How long should we wait for this update to come in the mail? I called the Ford dealership here in Topeka Kansas and they said we have to wait for it in the mail even though my sync my ride site said go into dealer to get update. Does anybody have a number I can call to see if my update has...
  2. E

Album Art

I see this is after the update is this correct?? I spent plenty of time putting artwork on each one of my songs for my external usb drive and they work for about 2 days then when I play a song the artwork is either completely missing or cut in half, where u having these problems before u updated?
  3. E

Issue with 2011 Explorer

My 2011 XLT ford explorer is having an issue with driver side blows cold air and passenger side blows warm air, has anybody heard of this issue? Any fixes? AND YES the temperature is the same on each side from what is says on the screen but obviously it is not Thanks Scott
  4. E

My Ford Touch

This has been my first major problem with it but at the same time this is a $35,000 vehicle so if I had to rate the MFT I would give it a 3 out of 10. Is is always so slow. The album work on my external hard drive works for about a week then it cuts the picture in half. There is a reason why...
  5. E

My Ford Touch

Well I should of never wasted my time at the dealership, they tried everything but the fuse and did not get it to work, I came home pulled the fuse and it worked within in a minute. Crazy how we know much more then the dealerships.
  6. E

My Ford Touch

I have the 2011 Ford Explorer XLT here is my new issues with the Ford touch just wondering if anybody has heard of this problem. The radio does not play at all. UNLESS u take a cd out and put it back in, it like wakes up the system or something. Once u do that u can listen to cd / radio /...
  7. E

My New 2011 Ford Explorer

I used the stock one for 1 day it worked perfect. I have yet to lose a connection with sirus radio with this new antenna , so all seems fine
  8. E

darth_hangover is correct it is the shark fin from visual garage, I hear it is easy to install but I had them install it, I told them since I had to wait 11 weeks Its the least they could do and they did it for free so it all worked out
  9. E

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62370543@N07/5676126638/in/photostream/
  10. E

Album Art

Hello All I am using a external hard drive plugging it in usb. All the album art I have is saved the same and yet only some of the album art shows up when I play music through the hard drive. I used mp3tag v 2.8 to tag the songs with the album art, when i move my mouse over the song or...
  11. E

What's your status?

Jan 28th Order and it is still awaiting shipment here, so it seems to be pick and choose which one's they ship how dumb
  12. E

What's your status?

Hello all could I get an update on my order, vin 3 is 1fmhk8d84bga42916 since 3-17 it has been awaiting shipment, are we now 5 weeks into awaiting shipment and its still the same status? I hope to god not, thanks in advance
  13. E

Streaky Windows

Did u just get the 2 front side windows tinted or the windshield as well? Looks good, I plan on tinting the 2 side windows 35% tine on my black explorer whenever it comes in.
  14. E

Message From Ford

I had an ETA of March 21st so I emailed one of the Ford reps and this is the message I got So what do I take from this..... I was told that all Explorers are going through final inspection now. The quality check is to ensure that the Explorer is as perfect as possible before it gets to you...
  15. E

Interior Trim

I was wondering about the interior trim I have seen some with wood trim some with not. Is it based on the color of the interior? XLT or Limited? Or? Thanks Scott
  16. E

How long does it take for the Brochure to be sent?

Does everybody know If your on the X plan does this coupon still work?
Back