Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Jwigs7

02-05 Explorer Chrome wheels 17"

Still For Sale!
  2. Jwigs7

Ok guys, $300 and I'll pay for half of your shipping costs within the U.S.. I really want these wheels gone!
  3. Jwigs7

They are in very good condition. No flaking or peeling.
  4. Jwigs7

Still For sale, still asking $300
  5. Jwigs7

K guys just to clarify..this is for the wheels only..no tires. I would be willing to accept $300 and you pay for shipping. shoot me a message if interested.
  6. Jwigs7

the rims are still for sale
  7. Jwigs7

3rd Gen stuff for sale.

Tail light guards?
  8. Jwigs7

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Thats sucks man :(. were you able to salvage any of the accessories you had put on? (ie..if you were able to keep your tail light guards and don't want them I would buy them from you)
  9. Jwigs7

Photos 3rd gen pic's

bummer man! What happened?
  10. Jwigs7

Ronin's Rig

Gracias
  11. Jwigs7

Ronin's Rig

That's the problem I'm going to running into is finding a tube bender. I would much rather have round tubing doing the actual protecting with spare tubing as the main mounting plate. I may just have to use my brute strength to bend the steel..If you don't mind, would take a few pics of the...
  12. Jwigs7

Ronin's Rig

Looks great James! Have you planned out your rock sliders yet? My friend who owns the shop that does all my electrical is purchasing a welder over the summer so I'm hoping to start that project when I get home.
  13. Jwigs7

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Yea I saw his thread but missed the part where he pissed off the moderators lol Thanks man!
  14. Jwigs7

3rd Gen Limiting Straps install

Thanks for the write up James!
  15. Jwigs7

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Aeeeyyyyy! Guess whose heading back to the States in less than 2 weeks! <---- this guy :D Truck will be paid off come June 1st! Got a few things planned for the girl, but here is an old pic just to keep this on topic
  16. Jwigs7

just replied
  17. Jwigs7

Ok guys still for sale, I will drop the price to $400 local and if you are far away I can ship but you would need to pay for shipping.
  18. Jwigs7

Still for sale!
  19. Jwigs7

All Tennessee Members Please Post Here!!!

Congrats on your first post! My grandparents live in Maryville, and Im a little further South in Cleveland, TN
  20. Jwigs7

Explorer Forum License Plate Frames !!!

Payment and PM sent!
  21. Jwigs7

Finally got new wheels and tires.

Agreed. Your truck already looks great. I love my brush guard but I also enjoy the clean look the truck has without anything up front. I would however throw a basket up on the roof :D
  22. Jwigs7

Finally got new wheels and tires.

Can you get a closer picture of the mirror?
Back