Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

Illuminated entry/exit feature not working (2006 Ford Explorer)

Hi Guys! I'm wandering if you could help me figure out why the Illuminated entry/exit feature is not working properly for my 2006 Ford Explorer. The Interior lights does not "turn-on" automatically when I exit/entry the car. Sometimes, it's working but most of the time it doesnt work...
  2. K

2008 Explorer HID Error Canceler

got the same problem. I got a hi/low HID with 2 ballast.the HID wires are connected to my left headlight oem harness for both left/right HID, so the right headlight oem harness was left disconnected(unplug). The error message (check headlamp left/right) comes out when I hit the...
  3. K

Headlight bulb difference between H13 OEM and HID H13.

thanks dredd :) I already installed hid, im tired of looking some bright oem bulbs here in kuwait. it cost me like usd100 if converted. is the price reasonable? now i got another problem, the on board sensor indicates that i got a not working headlight ("check left/right headlight). it stops...
  4. K

Headlight bulb difference between H13 OEM and HID H13.

hi guys im a newbie here and living outside u.s. just bought a used 2006 ford explorer. I dont have any much idea with my explorer so I hope You could help me find out what is the difference between the oem H13 headlight bulb and HID h13. can I use the HID H13 bulb without installing a...
Back