Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Me too. Really glad I got a pair last month.
  2. W

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Great looking grille NHarris. Is there a matching one on the lower part? I can't tell in those pics.
  3. W

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Finally got a break from rain here in Kansas, so I gave the Ex a nice bath yesterday and figured I post a pic showing off my new LED tail lights I got a couple weeks ago. And just a pic of her all nice and clean.
  4. W

CD player installation help

Here's a thread going through the steps to take the old one out. Pretty easy once you know how. http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271666
  5. W

Photos 3rd gen pic's

I love it so far. Plus finding it for $270 on ebay was nice lol.
  6. W

Photos 3rd gen pic's

AVH-P2300DVD It's the $350 one.
  7. W

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Installed my new Pioneer deck today...
  8. W

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Hey Kazer, was wondering if you wouldn't mind taking a few more shots of your tails. I'm currently looking into getting some aftermarket ones and yours have kind of caught my eye. Was just wondering what they look like from a little further away and also what they look like with the lights on.
  9. W

Photos 3rd gen pic's

I agree. I'm not a fan of how they look without it.
  10. W

Photos 3rd gen pic's

That's one slick looking Ex seanc11b.
  11. W

Photos 3rd gen pic's

What happened to your bull bar?
  12. W

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Yeah I pulled my corners out no problem once that one screw was taken out.
  13. W

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Thanks guys. :) Haha yeah, I live and breathe Sox baseball. Next on my list is to tint the front windows to match the rest of the factory tint. Also get some new tail lights. I'm thinking about either the LEDs like a few rides on here have, smoked of course to match the front, or...
  14. W

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Got my painted headlights and new corners in today. Here's a couple pics...
  15. W

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Looks nice man. I need to get my front windows tinted sometime this spring.
  16. W

Photos 3rd gen pic's

It took me awhile of searching on there before I found those ones and not just the clear ones.
  17. W

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Just on Ebay, I don't remember the specific seller.
  18. W

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Painted my headlights today and also got my new corners from Fed Ex. Going to put these bad boys back on the Exploder tomorrow.
  19. W

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Yeah I wasn't planning on doing them quite yet, but it's so nice here this week, I just want to get outside and work on it.
  20. W

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Finally got a decent day, so I was able to install the lower billet grille and give her a nice bath and detailing. Going to paint the headlights black this weekend, also ordered some corners that will match (hopefully those come in the mail by the weekend). Also ordered some rain guards for the...
  21. W

Photos 3rd gen pic's

4WD. With this winter being as nasty as it was, there was no way I was going to get a 2WD haha. Yeah I'm thinking of at least doing an exhaust. I saw a pic in this thread while browsing that I loved how it looked.
  22. W

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Yeah I'm really liking the look of it. Goes good with the chrome wheels. Now that it's getting nicer this week, I'll actually be able to install the smaller billet grille in the bumper. Well, going to take the running boards off, install the lower billet grille. Thinking I'm probably going to...
  23. W

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Hello fellas. New guy here. Thought I'd show off a pic of my 02 Eddie Bauer that I picked up this past weekend (sold my 93 Ex). Was pretty nasty out over the weekend so wasn't able to do much of anything besides put the big billet grille in. Was over borrowing my pops shop vac today so I got his...
Back