Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

2010 sport trac lift kit?

Skynet808, that looks sweet!
  2. 9

What will replace your Sport Trac?

Toyota Tacoma or Nissan Frontier, if the choice came down to those two?
  3. 9

What will replace your Sport Trac?

Ok, I'm not ready to do this yet, but my '07 V8 Limited Sport Trac just hit 106,000 miles and I'm starting to think about what's going to replace my baby. It's running great, it's paid for and I'd buy another one tomorrow if I could find a low mileage 2009 or 2010 for about the same price I got...
  4. 9

Retrofit

Awesome mod!
  5. 9

A work in progress

Looks great! I really like the look of your ST! I've got the same color and wondered what it would look like without the chrome grille. How did you do yours? Plasti-dip? Really nice looking truck!
  6. 9

bearings

Replaced both front hubs two months ago I had to replace both front hubs this winter and I can tell you, the old ones were noisy as they were going bad. I needed to replace my tires around Thanksgiving because the tread wasn't going to get me through the snow. After I got the new tires on, I...
  7. 9

New guy showing off

Snow pics Yes, we definitely want to see those pictures too! Enjoy all the snow you want--feel free to keep it there, man. I have a feeling we'll be getting it a couple days after you. Merry Christmas!
  8. 9

New guy showing off

GT500Ranger That is definitely the best looking 2nd Gen I've ever seen. I hope mine ends up looking like that....ASAP!
  9. 9

Light Bar

Oops, just saw the date of the original post. Doubt he's still around checking replies. Anybody else know if there would be any rubbing with 265/65/18's on a Trac without any sort of Truxx-type lift?
  10. 9

Light Bar

Tires and lights look great! Do you have the Truxx lift on your Trac? Any problems with fitment with 265/65/18's on the stock rims? I like the way those wheel wells are filled up!
  11. 9

Random/Strange Question for fun...

That looks just like mine! I also love my 3--piece rear window/slider. I looked forever to find a Limited with a V-8, two-tone leather, sunroof and rear slider. It was worth the search. I use the sunroof almost every dry day and my rear slider gets lowered every chance I get.
  12. 9

Offical: Post your ST pics

Great looking Adrenalin!! :thumbsup:
  13. 9

Who else wants the "World" Ford Ranger...

Why couldn't Ford just call this an F-100 and bring it here. Problem solved--F-series sales aren't cannibalized, instead they increase. I'd love a new Sport Trac, but I'd happily take this world Ranger design too.
  14. 9

My Sport Trac on 24's

I love the Ironman grill and the black accents on the side--they go great with an XLT. If I didn't have a dark stone metallic Trac, I'd have that grill on mine too. Sweet.
  15. 9

New owner w/ questions

Congrats on your purchase! I know you're going to love your ST! I bought my 07 last summer, similar set up to yours with Nav, OEM tonneau cover and bed extender, V8, black and cream leather and I couldn't be happier with my baby. Get over your buyer's remorse and enjoy every mile you spend in...
  16. 9

07 Sport Trac Lift/Leveling

Congrats on your sweet new ride! If you do the Truxx lift, please post some pics before and after. I'd love to see the comparison!
  17. 9

Keep Getting Worse and Worse MPG

Your miles to empty on the trip computer is calculated based on your current mpg average showing on the computer. If you are currently averaging 16 mpg, when you fill up, the computer multiplies gallons x avg mpg. If you reset and have a higher mpg when you fill it next time, your miles to...
  18. 9

My Trac is Finished! (for now)

Awesome looking ride. Clean, very clean! Love the roof rail deletion. Really nice work!
  19. 9

Great looking Trac! What size are the Generals it's wearing now?
  20. 9

New Trac Owner just picked up a ’10 Limited

Love it! Nice looking ride!
  21. 9

Time to replace my tires

Love my Fortera Triple Treads too, but the one shortcoming most of the reviews have of them is treadlife. Not sure whether to replace them with another set or to get the Truxx lift and some bigger Nitto Terra Grapplers. I like the looks of the bigger tires on the Sport Tracs I've seen on this...
  22. 9

That black rose is a sweet color opposite the silver!:thumbsup:
Back