Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Price protection or incentive protection??

Maybe the dealer plans to give you a 2012 EX. Just kidding
  2. E

Price protection or incentive protection??

Picked up my X yesterday. Ordered on 3/30 when the public rebate was $1000. Also have $750 mail-in rebate. Although MSRP increased in April, the dealer honored the price we agreed and all the rebates I got. So I got both the rebate and price protection.
  3. E

What's your status?

update Sync: VIN does not validate ETA: 5/20 Esmated Deliver: 5/17 (Just got phoned by dealer)
  4. E

Class III bolt on hitch for 2011

Actually, it is 2,000lbs w/o tow package
  5. E

Husky 3rd row / 2nd console update

Nice. Seems time to order the whole set.
  6. E

Price for the accessory

found the price for the accessory http://www.distributorbestpractice.com/HeroCards2010-2011/2011Explorer/12-10-10_2011_ExplorerDlrOrderCard_lr_Rev1.pdf
  7. E

Splash guards and rear bumper protector

Did not get the splash guards from dealer. Will buy them from partscheap.com for $76.20 plus shipping $11.65. Still a great deal. My concern is, are they easy to install? I have jacks to lift the car and move the wheels. Is there anything else needed...
  8. E

What's your status?

Ordered 3/30 Got Dora 3/31 Vin # 4/21 Build date 4/29 AWD XLT with 202A, platinum white, pwr gate, BLIS, moonroof
  9. E

4/25 Build Date

Ordered 3/30 Got Dora 3/31 Vin # 4/21 Build date 4/29 AWD XLT with 202A, platinum white, pwr gate, BLIS, moonroof NW OR
  10. E

Extended Service Plan (ESP) prices comparison thread

ESP question Thinking of buying ESP. Found there are 4 kinds of ESP. Which one is more like bumper to bumper? Premium or Extra? If I want MFT included, what should I choose? Thanks
  11. E

Step bars / Running Boards / Nerf Bars

I don't think they will fit the 11 EX. From http://www.ariesautomotive.com/applications/sidebars.html The part number for 11 EX will be 203041 and 203041-2
  12. E

Incentives & Rebates

Went to the dealer today. Was told the $750 mail-in rebate does not work for order. It is only good for purchase from their lot. Is that true? Btw, how to protect the $750 before it expires. The dealer said they had never done this before and did not want to take the risk of paying the money...
  13. E

Does the X-Plan price include destination fee?

went to the dealer today. And was told the X-plan price including the destination fee. Is this true? Because on the X-plan website, it is not included. Thanks
  14. E

Running Boards - DeeZee and Others

I found Amazon also has running boards for the EX. Seems a little more choices. Anyway, you can return them if you it does not fit for free...
Back