Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Sun Visor With Lights?

Does anyone know where to get asun visor with lights that will fit a 99 explorer?
  2. S

I need help hooking up subs.

I dont have an aftermarket hu so what color would the ignition wire be?
  3. S

leaf bracket

Cool thanks alot guys.
  4. S

leaf bracket

Hey, i was lookin around under my truck the other day, and the driver leaf spring bracket (the shackle...is that what its called?) is almost completely rusted through. Does anyone have an estimate on those installed? thanks again, spence
  5. S

air bag light?

Hey guys. My airbag light just started flashing at me tonight. What does that mean? also when i bought my truck the abs was on and still is on. What does this mean/what would it probably take to get it off? I just dont want an airbag to blowup in my face! haha, but thats not what that...
  6. S

Headlights w/o reflectors

Hey guys i keep hearing about these aftermarket headlights without the reflectors. Ive been looking and looking and all i can find are clear chrome headlights without reflectors. Can anybody find clear black headlights/parklights/turnsignals without reflectors? Or does anybody know where i could...
  7. S

Blue Gauges. Help please!

exactly! howd you get that effect?
  8. S

thank you so much. you guys have answered a ton of questions! helped alot. thanks guys
  9. S

will that fit exactly in my 99? like plug n play? how much do you think it'd be? junk yard's probably my best bet right?
  10. S

99 Explorer Projector headlights

I LOVE that projector light. is there anyway i could buy it somewhere or would someone make them for me? i love the one projector light by itself! that looks awesome. very nicely done
  11. S

"Keyless Entry" keypad bulb color change

Would anyone sell a couple to me? I love the blue look, its awesome. If so, how much including shipping to NH. Just curious. I'm not ver advanced when it comes to electronics and stuff, but i love the look! Very nice
  12. S

I have a 99 xlt and right now the gauges are green. If i install blue leds will it glow blue, or like a blue green? idk how to upload pics on here but i saw one on here that was all blue it was perfect. if i can get it up here i will but i want it all blue. would i have to scratch off a film...
  13. S

Blue Corner Lights Wanted BAD!

Oh that really sucks. I love the blue ones. ive seen silver ones around but you never really see the blue ones.those are awesome :( will the ones in that website fit? how many will i need 6?
  14. S

those are so cool. Thank you so much for the help!
  15. S

These are so cool. DO you think you could find some online somewhere that fit a 99 explorer xlt? these are so cool i want some. Thank you so much for helping man. Whered u find the pic?
  16. S

Do you think you could find them on a website for me? I keep looking, but they keep coming up as headlights
  17. S

and those are the corners and turn signals n stuff that look blue, but are amber when they're on? I thought those were the headlights.
  18. S

Hey guys i keep seeing all these blue corner lights. i was reading a post about sylvania lights that were blue when off, and amber when on. I want these. What are they called and how do i get them? The post was like 6 years old so the link wouldnt work, but if anyone knows where to get these i'd...
  19. S

Cool thanks alot
  20. S

Hey i'm new here, but i just bought a 99 explorer xlt and i have an amp and subs that i want to hook up. I need a power, ground, remote turn on (ignition), and a speaker wire + and -. What colors will those be/where would they be? I figured all of you guys would be the right people to ask...
Back