Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

rough idle on 2003 Mountaineer

trying to find a replacement rubber elbow . I ordered the "part" I was told to order and it is the wrong one. The piece they sent me was KCV - 240 and I need the KCV 129. In researching this on this forum I found that the part I need was replaced with the other. Is it possible that they sent...
  2. D

Rough Idle - 02 Explorer 4.0 XLS pre March Build

I ordered the part mentioned here KCV - 129. I thought it was the , 90 degree elbow vacuum hose I needed. When it arrived it is 12 inches long. (KCV 240) Everything I look at says this has replaced the KCV 129! how can it be so hard to find a small 90 degree elbow... every part number on it...
  3. D

Rough idle and "Check Engine Soon" light - FIXED

thank you sooooo much for this information... I have been looking for the solution to the same exact problem with my 2003 Mountaineer... the part is on its way!
  4. D

Engine dies when slowing down?

Could you post the pics again please? I am having trouble with the same 90 degree vacuum hose on top of the enging... need to know what the part is called... so I can order it. thanks
  5. D

2003 Mountaineer problem's

I have a 2003 Mountaineer. It was running very rough, and the guy at Auto Zone said it was an vacuum leak. He took off the round air breather thing, and replaced a small hose. He said it was not the one it is suppose to have, but it would last until I could get one from Ford. I don't know...
  6. D

2003 Mercury Mountaineer. My DVD player doesn't work.

I have a 2003 Mercury Mountaineer. It has the rear seat entertainment in it from the factory. About 2 years ago, it quit working. It will accept the dvd, the monitor has something come up on it, but the dvd will not play. I need for it to work for my grandchildren. Anyone know anything...
Back