Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

What phone number does your MFT dial?

I have the same error on sync my ride, and have been told it is a known issue. The fix according to cuts serv is to have the unit re-flashed by the dealer. I am going to have it done on Wed. I will let you know if it works.
  2. A

sync status checker

I have the same issue. I talked to the sync cuts serv and they said that it should clear up in a day or two. Well, that was four days ago.. Time to try talking to them again.. I will let you know what I find out.
  3. A

Raspy voice

I just picked mine up today, and I noticed the distortion also.... It's not just you...
  4. A

My dealer was bought out by Ford

He said three, he couldn't say which ones, but the two I know for sure are Long Ford in Eureka, and Auto Plaza Ford in Maplewood...
  5. A

Aftermarket headunits > MFT ??

Do you have the latest software for the iPod? I have heard some folks on the FB page say that the newest iPod software helped a lot....
  6. A

My dealer was bought out by Ford

I received a call tonight from my salesperson to let me know that the dealership was bought out by ford (his words). That means that they basically have lost the Ford dealership, but he said that my ordered Ex was still on the way, but I needed to choose a dealership for it to be delivered to...
  7. A

Does any 1 know how to find out when sync waz installed

I have the same issue, when I sigh in to SMR, I go to the update section and receive an error message. Mine was built on 4/19, and is awaiting shipment. I have tried on IE, IOS, safari, and firefox... I guess it is in their system... Let's hope mine is in transit also...
  8. A

What's your status?

Current update: Limited Bordeaux Red Built 4-19 Still can't see on sync, all I get is an error when I go to the update and Maint page to see history Awaiting transport 4-25 No current ETA I hope that doesn't mean that something is missing... We will see...
  9. A

What MFT 2.8 addresses

Just found this on the sync owners forum... I believe some have had issues with the clock... Consumer is not notified. Dealership should refer to TSB 11-04-09 for this specific update. 2.8 update addresses various functionality issues with MFT/MLT- Clock displaying incorrect time, pairing...
  10. A

Power fold mirrors on limited

I just received my window sticker for my Limited that is to be built on 4/19, and I am a little concerned that the list of standard equipment no longer shows the heated power fold mirrors. I know in the past there was a line item for the mirrors, and the ford website and the Explorer iPad app...
  11. A

Changes to Existing Order scheduled for 4/18

Those were my thoughts. I ordered what I wanted, but as I read about everything else, make me want more.... Welcome to the human condition....
  12. A

Changes to Existing Order scheduled for 4/18

I am thinking about changing my order that is scheduled for 4/18. I was thinking about bumping up to the 302A package. Does anyone know if that will totally reschedule everything, or do you think they can make the change and keep it in the schedule? Ford has already pushed it from 4/4 to 4/18...
  13. A

Is The Logjam Clearing?

I don't know if the logjam is clearing. I just found out my 4/4 build date is now 4/18. I have heard that there are some power window and exhaust parts that they are having trouble getting...
  14. A

Any Japanese Parts Content in Explorers?

Ok, so is Bordeaux Red included in the red list? I know it isn't in the post from seni, but I want to make sure.... My build week is 4/4, and I can't see the window sticker yet, but I wasn't expecting to until 4/1 at the earliest. I had heard that Bordeaux was on the limited colors a week or so...
  15. A

Extended Service Plan (ESP) prices comparison thread

I have been researching ESP, and found a dealer online selling it for almost $500 less than I was quoted from a local dealer. Their website is fordwarrantys.com.... Seems legit. I am even canceling the extended warranty on my wife's 3 month fusion and going to go with the ESP from them....
  16. A

4/4 Build week is almost here

Has anyone with the 4/4 build week been able to see a window sticker? I was told by my dealer that the 4/4 date means it could be 3-4 days on either side of 4/4. I don't know if I believe him or not, but you never know... Also, what is the current over under on delivery? Dealer is saying 10-14...
  17. A

The 4/4/11 Build Date Thread

I have a 4/4 build. Ordered a Bordeaux Red Limited 4WD, 300A with tow package, BLIS with Cross traffic. Hoping that it wont take to long to get from Chicago to St. Louis.
Back