Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Steeda04SVT

Problem with Replacing blend door actuator on 98 Explorer

Having an issue, went to go use heat and seen my blend door actuator is actually gone. So gonna try ordering the 604-201 and hope it works. Still going to have to go the local pick n pull to get the screws for it as mine are gone as well. Hoping to get this fixed soon before winter as I have the...
  2. Steeda04SVT

Any pictures of an explorer with black wheels?

Need some updated pics.
  3. Steeda04SVT

Tom's '97 XLT registry

Great thread. Love the bumpers on it.
  4. Steeda04SVT

2nd Gen Retrofit question

Looks good. If only they were normally that bright like the night mode on your camera. Mine are starting to look dim and I don't like it at all.
  5. Steeda04SVT

Bi-Xenon Retrofit

Love my retrofit just wish I could go with bigger projectors in the 2nd Gens.
  6. Steeda04SVT

How many LED Load Resistors do I need? Or electronic flasher?

Anytime I have added LED bulbs all I've done is change out the flasher relay for a heavy duty one to cure the rapid flashing. That worked in both my 97 Explorers in the past along with my old 98 GT and 04 Cobra.
  7. Steeda04SVT

Battery post fuse box - Cool new gadget

Been curious on how some people have their setups for all the lights and cb and audio equipment under the hood and wiring it all together.
  8. Steeda04SVT

KS/MO Explorer/Mounty Meet this spring?

Hoping we get something planned in the near future.
  9. Steeda04SVT

Wouldn't mind seeing a picture of that if you have one. I would go with the D2S then. Thinking now of doing another retrofit to try the mini D2S.
  10. Steeda04SVT

Yeah the issue I had getting new one was that I couldn't find the order number and for some reason around that time their website got a makeover and my order history was gone so that wasn't much help at all and I emailed them about it and got nowhere so I just gave up and went back with my 35w...
  11. Steeda04SVT

And how do you like those? They will fit into the Morimoto Mini h1's? Along with the 9007 wiring adapter?
  12. Steeda04SVT

Yes they can. I had the 55 watt kit there for a bit but didn't like the light output and unfortunately one of the ballasts went out quickly and come to find out TRS got a bad batch of ballasts in at the time.
  13. Steeda04SVT

Ever since I did my retrofit a couple years ago. I'm always seeing other cars with the really bright factory HID projector setups and sometimes at night one of those cars will pass me and their lights are so much brighter than my HID Projector setup. So my question is what some of you guys are...
  14. Steeda04SVT

Roof Rack

Nice it looks good.
  15. Steeda04SVT

Junction box wiring help

Please whatever can help. Thinking of tackling this project when it gets warmer out soon.
  16. Steeda04SVT

Junction box wiring help

I know it's an old thread, but this is exactly what I've been looking for to do something like this. Did you ever get this done and if so pics?
  17. Steeda04SVT

exhaust studs

Those bolts that mount the manifold to the head are the ones that are to small. I reused mine and the manifold came with 2 new bolts to use from the manifold to the exhaust system and those fit perfectly. I didn't have to mess with anything else on mine. No EGR pipe to mess with or anything like...
  18. Steeda04SVT

exhaust studs

The 2 bolts that came with the exhaust manifold work and fit perfectly!!!!
  19. Steeda04SVT

Wanted 95-00 Gray Floor mats

I got your PM, I'm gonna try this color bond I read about on my old stained floor mats to see if that'll work first then I'll let you know. Those mats are def in mint condition too!!
  20. Steeda04SVT

exhaust studs

UPDATE: These are not the right studs and are to small. I was able to put the studs in and pull them out without them threading in. Luckily my old studs were in great shape for them having 230K miles on them. So I reused them and put some anti seize on them. Just a heads up.
  21. Steeda04SVT

LED lightbar for my grille guard

Those look pretty good, I'll have to take some pics tomorrow of my new one 36" one on my roof rack.
  22. Steeda04SVT

What's your price plus shipping for those to 64151?
  23. Steeda04SVT

Shoot me some pics if you guys can.
  24. Steeda04SVT

Thank you for the link and looking as well I seen those but aren't the right ones. Went to the local salvage yard and of course they either severely stained or gone. Gonna keep looking.
  25. Steeda04SVT

exhaust studs

No, I have the studs in now and am doing it this Wednesday if all goes well. Have everything I need now. Mine doesn't use the external EGR tube so hopefully that makes it a little bit easier. Luckily one of my coworkers has a auto body shop so I'm doing it there and if I break one off then we'll...
Back