Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Irritated...Please HELP!!!

I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me and especially thank you to Bob for the help. I opened the boot and found on broken wire and now its fixed.
  2. D

Thank you Bob i am a bit of a visual learner but they way you explained should be just fine.By the way i have Gorilla hands and once it stops raining i will keep everyone updated.The weekend is supposed to be clear i should have plenty of time.
  3. D

I tried accessing the junction box but how do you take it a part when the door is in the way.On top of that now my driver door lock wont lock now.No im even more pissed off.Ugh...
  4. D

Thanx Joe and a beer does sound good right now.
  5. D

Okay thank you everyone i will look there and give it a try.
  6. D

So the "junction" is just a pile of wires on the driverside a-pillar?
  7. D

None of the windows are working and i will give the testing a try.
  8. D

Hello everyone. This subject has came up numerous times but everyone always has some thing a little different.I have a 98 Explorer EB Edition and i have a problem with my power windows.My inside locks work i have a brand new master switch i have checked the fuse under the hood and under the...
  9. D

front clip swap

You can also install a Ranger bumper like i did.(=
  10. D

1996 Explorer Power Window Fix

Im trying to go off this but i have a 98 ex and my owners manual only goes to page 216.I tried everything except checking the wires.Ive gone through several switches then i bought a brand new one from ebay.What gets me why the lock works but the windows won't work when its coming from the same...
  11. D

driver door lock

Thank you for the info i will give it go once have some time to t5he car since i share it with my wife.
  12. D

driver door lock

My windows wont even roll down so i wont even be able to do all those steps on trying to fix my door lock.
  13. D

driver door lock

When i looked through the door latch it looked like the spring was still there and attached.
  14. D

driver door lock

Ive already ripped my inside door handle off twice.What upsets me that its only held on there by only 2 crappy screws.ugh.:thumbdwn:
  15. D

driver door lock

Thank you
  16. D

driver door lock

Hello everyone i own a 98 eddie bauer edition 4.0 sohc explorer.My keep fob broke 2 yrs ago i plan on getting 2 soon from ebay soon. The problem is that my driver side door only unlocks 50% the time. If i'm to lazy to unlock the passenger side with my key then i go to the drivers side.The...
  17. D

All you need to know about keyless entry

Hey thanx a lot this has been driving me nuts.Since my driver door wont unlock all the time.
  18. D

ranger clip on a ford explorer.

Thanx brandon im glad someone is paying attention on here.
  19. D

Hello

Thanx guys i love this forum.
  20. D

Hello

Hello everyone anyone from WA state let me know, and i love this forum.Just awesome!
  21. D

Well i figured none of you have done or attept this before.Or you just really like the look or your ex's.Oh well i will keep checking.Any help works.
  22. D

Hey everyone i just got on this site.Finally! Any way i was just wondering if anyone has put a ranger front end on a explorer before. I have a 98 ranger bumper on my 98 explorer, but i want to put he whole front end eventually.Ive seen plenty of rangers with ex clips on but any ranger front...
  23. D

Power windows/Power Locks Fuse

Fordfan hey whats going on? I'm actually going through the same problem with 98 eddie bauer.The fuse panel is on the driver side dash, but replacing the fuse prolly wont help.So your going to need to pick up a new new driver side master switch.There $20 on ebay $8 for tax.If your not familiar...
Back