Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

My '07 Sport Trac Limited V8 4x4

Hey man, got a quick question to ask you, and actually need the answer soon. I'm actually going to buy the Kenwood 6960 as well, and just wanted to know if you needed anything special to install it in your ST. I see the dimensions say its a tiny bit smaller than the stock area, so did you need...
  2. D

Do you have any finished product photos of the kenwood? Any reviews you have about how it works/usability?
  3. D

head light switch

Did you ever find out if your truck was wired up for fog lights already? I have everything I need to add fog lights, except the wiring and relay, but I've asked a few people and havent been able to get a straight answer. What was the part number/number on the relay that you have for it? I...
  4. D

Question about the ironman grill

Thanks for the pictures, those are better than the ones I've found. The adrenalin grill doesn't fit ours, correct? Or am I wrong?
  5. D

Problem

The battery is brand new when I bought the truck about 3 months ago, its a motorcraft battery. I was told by a mechanic that it is most likely a diode on the back side of the ignition that may wiggle loose and cause the exact problems I'm experiencing. And also a warning to anyone, if you find...
  6. D

My thoughts exactly, there are enough people out there who have put the ironman grill in their sport trac for someone here to know and be able to help me out. Thanks for the input, they look slightly gloss to me too, just want to get a definite answer before I buy:thumbsup:
  7. D

Is the ironman grill gloss black, or textured?
  8. D

Problem

The problem with that theory its that the headlights and such are still running when I have said problem. Me and a friend were diagnosing it today while reading through the owners manual and think we have it narrowed down to a problem with the interior fuse panel, as all of the stuff that...
  9. D

Problem

So I'm having an extremely weird problem. I bought my truck in may and never had a problem with it. The truck had remote start, but that was the only aftermarket thing on the truck. I drove from south dakota all the way to california and never had a problem. Once I got down here things got...
  10. D

2007 xlt fog lights

Would it be possible for anyone to go out and trace their fog light wires and take a picture of where they go to/take a picture of where they are ran so I can compare my truck to it? It would be greatly appreciated and would help a lot!:)
  11. D

2007 xlt fog lights

I am positive
  12. D

2007 xlt fog lights

I realize that, but it has to have the switch that pulls out to do that, haha. But I need fog lights in order to turn them on. That's what I'm trying to figure out first
  13. D

2007 xlt fog lights

The truck has been in an accident before, and I believe they replaced the front bumper. It's a ford factory bumper, and has the vents where the fogs go/can go. The switch inside the truck is a switch without fog option. So you're saying there should be a harness behind the bumper already? Anyone...
  14. D

2007 xlt fog lights

Does nobody have an answer for this?
  15. D

2007 xlt fog lights

I was wondering if ford wired the trucks for fog lights, even if they didn't come with them. It only would have been smart to do, and my dad is a parts guy at ford and says there is no wiring harness for the fog lights available, so I figured they have to be wired already. If anyone knows for...
  16. D

Looking for some parts

Just looking for some parts to give my truck a little flare/give it my own little touch. Does anyone have a link or know a website that I can get the following parts for a reasonable price. I'm looking for some quality parts too. Adrenaline headlights Ironman Grille Smoked 3rd brake light...
  17. D

Glove Box Light

This may be a stupid question, but what size is the glove box light bulb in the 2007 XLT models. Maybe its listed under a different name, and maybe I'm stupid. Thanks for anyone who can help!
  18. D

:thumbsup: I have to agree on all counts! What color LED's did you use for the interior and puddle lights? And where did you get them?
  19. D

Limited Wheels

Does anyone have any limited wheels they are trying to sell? In good condition please!
  20. D

License Plate Lights

I'm sorry, I misread what you said originally. I'll have to check out the connector when I get a chance, where is it located behind the bumper (Side of the truck) and is it right behind the bumper?
  21. D

V6 Weapon R Intake

If you end up finding one or getting permission to use your video I would love to see it. If it sounds as good as you describe it I'm sure I'll end up getting it. But as with most people, I definitely like to hear/see what I'm buying before I buy it!
  22. D

License Plate Lights

The tail lights are working, just not the license plate lights. I'll check out the fuse diagram and try replacing a fuse and let everyone know if that helped!
  23. D

License Plate Lights

I am using these style bulbs. The lights weren't working when I bought the truck, so I replaced the bulbs. They still aren't working, so maybe I should check a fuse
  24. D

Hello All!

I've posted a couple questions already, but figured I would introduce myself and my new to me truck. Hope to get to know all of your trucks and mine through the forum!
  25. D

License Plate Lights

Question: My license plate bulbs aren't working, replaced the bulbs and still aren't working :thumbdwn:. Is there a fuse specifically for these bulbs?
Back